Jump to content
FMM Vibe

5 Screenshots

Kits for the Tactic Screen instead of circles.
There are Top Leagues clubs (Apart from 3 Leagues) and country home kits to add to your user interface.

  • Australia (A-League)
  • Belgium (Jupiler Pro League, Proximus League)
  • England (Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, National, North, South)
  • France (Ligue 1, Ligue 2, National)
  • Holland (Eredivisie)
  • Italy (Serie A)
  • Poland (Lotto Ekstraklasa, 1. Liga)
  • Rep. of Ireland (SSE Airtricity League)
  • Scotland (Premiership, Championship)
  • Spain (La Liga Santander, Liga 1|2|3, Segunda Division B Group 1,2,3,4)
  • Turkey (Spor Toto Super League, TFF 1 Lig)
  • Wales (Dafabet Welsh Premier League)
  • Playerable Nations (European)
  • + more coming soon hopefully Germany & Portugal

 

Note : Please be aware this file doesn't replace individual clubs' tactics screen but the single logos from the base game. This is due to the design of the game.

 

How to install:

Please note this is for Android users only, please don't install on iOS as they won't work.

  • Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HDTV).
  • Select your file (HVGA = SD)
  • Extract your file using: 7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent OR ES FIle Explorer App (Personally i use AndroZip App)
  • Use AirDroid/USB or ES File Explorer and navigate  into Android/Data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files/com.sigames.com/installed/
  • Find your skin which will be labelled FMHi_?_skin
  • Go into GUI_Images/formation_pitch
  • Pick your club and go into their folder. Copy the icons.
  • Select Yes to Overwrite

 

With thanks to @Dec, Hammer9 and the Guys at Sortitoutsi.



What's New in Version 17.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.




User Feedback



Recommended Comments

These tactic kit icons also appearing for other teams when I viewed their tactic. I believe it should be displayed for the team you are managing only - If you are managing Inter but Inter kit icons are appearing for AC Milan's tactic view, doesn't make sense.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RJO said:

These tactic kit icons also appearing for other teams when I viewed their tactic. I believe it should be displayed for the team you are managing only - If you are managing Inter but Inter kit icons are appearing for AC Milan's tactic view, doesn't make sense.

That cannot be done as it would require game recoding which we cannot do

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

These kits are awesome, used them last year and thought as NUFC where now in the Champ we would be missing, but they have been expanded to more leagues and a slightly different (better) template as well.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JohnDickson1 said:

Guess there is no way of downloading and applying this without a PC?

Yes you can but you need a Premium Membership to access the BETA

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 8 December 2016 at 14:19, Dec said:

Yes you can but you need a Premium Membership to access the BETA

Yeah I know that but what I mean is can I download these things through an adroit tablet or will I need PC/laptop?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnDickson1 said:

 

Yeah I know that but what I mean is can I download these things through an adroit tablet or will I need PC/laptop?

you can do it on your android tablet just it takes more work. download it for your size then extract to a folder (i use androzip) then choose the team you want to use and move/copy the files inside the team you want to the formation folder (location on main post) and overwrite but i would recommend backing up those original files first. once moved/copied over you can go back you the file you downloaded and either keep or delete the rest of the teams.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10 December 2016 at 06:31, Kyle said:

you can do it on your android tablet just it takes more work. download it for your size then extract to a folder (i use androzip) then choose the team you want to use and move/copy the files inside the team you want to the formation folder (location on main post) and overwrite but i would recommend backing up those original files first. once moved/copied over you can go back you the file you downloaded and either keep or delete the rest of the teams.

Thanks for clearing that up mate! Will be worth becoming a premium member then lol only thing stopping me was not knowing if I could download content through a tablet! 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really regret doing this revising since it's not pretty as i expected at first and it is applied to all teams. For example, if i choose Barcelona and put it in, i see the barcelona uniform in real madrid tactics

NOT RECOMMENDED

Sorry man for criticizing your hard work...

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ThomasMüller25 said:

I really regret doing this revising since it's not pretty as i expected at first and it is applied to all teams. For example, if i choose Barcelona and put it in, i see the barcelona uniform in real madrid tactics

NOT RECOMMENDED

Sorry man for criticizing your hard work...

This is due to just replacing images that SI built, we cannot recode the game to do what you ask. Sorry you feel misled and we will change description but nothing we can do.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×