Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

2018 Cut-Out Faces Megapack 4.0.0


5 Screenshots

This is our 2018 Standard/Cut-Out Faces Megapack for Football Manager Mobile 2018 ONLY.  Thanks to Sortitoutsi.net for providing the source facepack!

This pack was last updated on 1st September 2018. The update brings over 10,000 new and updated player, staff and manager images.

We have made the whole new pack available for download, as well as an "upgrade" pack for advanced users to simply overwrite any relevant files with in order to keep download sizes lower. Only download the upgrade pack if you know which version you currently have installed and are aware of how to copy the files correctly.

Pack Contents

Our pack contains over 41,000 player and staff images. We have also released a "Lite" version of the pack with around 2,000 of the most popular players and managers in the game, and a "UK" version, containing around 7,000 photos of players and staff based in the UK and Ireland.

We will be releasing regular updates this year to make sure that every player and manager has their face in game, so you end up with a full and complete experience. Our target is no gaps!

If you find a missing, bugged, or incorrect face, please let us know in the comments below, and we'll make sure to have it sorted for the next update.

How to Download?

This pack is around 2GB compressed, and as such is expensive for us to host the file and allow anyone to download it for free. Instead, all our files are available via Torrents.

Torrents are fantastic for downloading large files - the file is split into smaller sections and downloaded to your device individually and then pieced back together, all without you having to worry about anything. This means that everything is distributed, and in the right conditions your download speeds could even be quicker! We have a system in place to ensure that all our files will be available through the Torrents at all times.

If you're not familiar with Torrents, you'll need a special application to download them. We can recommend qBitTorrent or Deluge on Windows; Transmission on Mac OS or Linux; or Flud on Android. iOS devices cannot directly download Torrent files, so you'll need to use your computer for this.

Premium Member?

Our Premium Members can download our files from our high-speed download servers without having to worry about Torrents at all. Simply click the big green button and follow the instructions below to install the faces on your device.

How to Install?

iOS Devices: Please follow the guide in this topic and video (click here).

Android Devices: If you downloaded on your computer, extract the files using your file manager, or a program like 7Zip. To copy the files to your device, use an application like AirDroid or connect your device via USB, and copy the folder structure into the Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal/graphics/faces directory. You might need to create this directory. 

If you downloaded on your Android device directly, then when you extract it on-device, make sure you select the above folder as the extraction location.

Please note, there is over 39,000 files that have to be copied. Depending on the age of your device, this is likely going to take a while, and you may not see anything happening. Let it run in the background for a while if this seems to happen to you, and you'll eventually get the result you want.

If you have already played the game on your Android device, you should then go to the Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2018/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Mobile 2018/normal/Caches folder and delete any files in there.

Help?!

  • Q: In previous years I had to download different packs depending on my screen size. Do I not have to do that anymore?
    A: No. Sports Interactive have consolidated the graphics system this year, so it's one pack for every device!
     
  • Q: I'm getting file extraction errors. What can I do?
    A: On Windows, Mac OS or Linux your default file manager will be able to extract these files without any trouble. However, some Android file managers and devices may struggle with the size of the files. We recommend using Androzip to extract these files if you're unsure.

If in doubt, please post in the comments below. We'll be glad to help.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



2 minutes ago, DarkoFalcone said:

Thanks a lot. Will you also make a Cut-down version of the Logo Pack?

We're planning on trying continental packs over the next couple of weeks for Logos. Seems like the best compromise. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Putzy said:

We're planning on trying continental packs over the next couple of weeks for Logos. Seems like the best compromise. :)

Yeah! You guys are the best.(y) Hoping that it comes before Christmas.:D

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Putzy said:

너 왜 사진을 바꾸고 있니?

미안하지만, 나는 팩 안에있는 것이 아닌 것을 돕지 않을거야. 사용자 정의 변경 작업을 원하면 직접 작업하십시오.:)

This is the picture of Hwang Hee-chan in the face pack v2 you worked on. You need a fix. So until then I need to change the picture.

There was no error in the photo in your v1 pack, but as you uploaded it to v2, you used that photo and made an error.

 

Screenshot_2017-11-27-23-33-55.png

Edited by Woojoy

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Woojoy said:

This is the picture of Hwang Hee-chan in the face pack v2 you worked on. You need a fix. So until then I need to change the picture.

There was no error in the photo in your v1 pack, but as you uploaded it to v2, you used that photo and made an error.

 

Screenshot_2017-11-27-23-33-55.png

Well, the initial post about the error was posted before V2 of the pack was available....

I'll look into it.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long should this take to send via USB downloaded them last night started to send them to my Samsung S8 said it would take an hour then 6 then 19 then no hours were showing and after transferring for about 8 hours it still had loads to do and I didn’t want to leave phone on overnight so cancelled it.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Westside said:

How long should this take to send via USB downloaded them last night started to send them to my Samsung S8 said it would take an hour then 6 then 19 then no hours were showing and after transferring for about 8 hours it still had loads to do and I didn’t want to leave phone on overnight so cancelled it.

Difficult to say really.... it took me about 2 hours to copy onto my S7, but it only took half an hour onto a LG V30. So yeah.... hard to say.

I recommend copying the .zip only and extracting it on device with AndroZip if possible.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Putzy said:

Difficult to say really.... it took me about 2 hours to copy onto my S7, but it only took half an hour onto a LG V30. So yeah.... hard to say.

I recommend copying the .zip only and extracting it on device with AndroZip if possible.

Sorry what do you mean by “.zip only” haven’t played FM in a few years let alone mobile..?

whatever it is hope it’s faster took me 10 hours to download 10,000 faces 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Westside said:

Sorry what do you mean by “.zip only” haven’t played FM in a few years let alone mobile..?

whatever it is hope it’s faster took me 10 hours to download 10,000 faces 

The file you downloaded from here.

Rather than copying the files one by one, copy the file you downloaded (the .zip) and then extract it on device using something like Androzip. That's probably the best way to do it. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Putzy said:

The file you downloaded from here.

Rather than copying the files one by one, copy the file you downloaded (the .zip) and then extract it on device using something like Androzip. That's probably the best way to do it. :)

Thank you so much for this comment!

Just placed the .zip file on my phone then extracted it using Androzip took me less than 5 minutes and now have all the player faces!!

I really appreciate the help and sorry for the double post :D

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Westside said:

Thank you so much for this comment!

Just placed the .zip file on my phone then extracted it using Androzip took me less than 5 minutes and now have all the player faces!!

I really appreciate the help and sorry for the double post :D

No problem! Glad you got it sorted. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Managed to get face pack working, but have noticed that some players faces that were in the game have disappeared, most notably mbappe at psg. He is in the game without the face pack then isn't when it added, not what you want with one of Europe's top rated players

 

Edited by Kennyd100

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've managed to get mbappe and young cutrone of Milan in now just went into Monaco team config got mbappe number deleted his name and put in number instead of name .PNG then put his file in my faces folder and he is now vicible, same as cutrone, both are there but can't be seen

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys I'm struggling to get the facepack to work

Im using android and created the faces directory then extracted the zip into it. However this does not load the pictures in the game, please help me 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 08:30, Putzy said:

Have you tried rebooting your device like the instructions suggest?

What device are you using?

I would like to ask as I am new to the forum.Could anyone tell me if you can install logo pack on to iOS phone then game of Do you need Pc.Also do you need to start new game for logo pack to take effect

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Colbertos1984 said:

I would like to ask as I am new to the forum.Could anyone tell me if you can install logo pack on to iOS phone then game of Do you need Pc.Also do you need to start new game for logo pack to take effect

You can install these on iOS, but you need your computer and iTunes to do so.

You do not need to start a new game for the logos to take effect. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi mate.

When I click download 3 different files come up. Do I have to download all?

If yes. I'm having trouble downloading the file named v2. It keeps stopping at 65%

Thank you

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LukeHenson7 said:

Hi mate.

When I click download 3 different files come up. Do I have to download all?

If yes. I'm having trouble downloading the file named v2. It keeps stopping at 65%

Thank you

You only download the version you want to download. V2 is the full pack, Lite is a smaller pack of chosen players, and V1 to V2 is an upgrade pack for those who already have V1.

The files are downloading correctly for me, so I can only suggest you try again on another device.

 

38 minutes ago, Nate said:

Not working. I extract the rar file to the exact location and kept rebooting my device still not working. This is very frustrating.

Well, these files are not rar files, so I'm not sure you're using the right files.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Putzy so the longer starting loading screen is related to the amount of graphics? I have the previous V1 full version. If I delete all the graphics and install the new V2 full version it should be quicker? Out of curiosity, how many files were there in the V1 version to begin with?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

@Putzy so the longer starting loading screen is related to the amount of graphics? I have the previous V1 full version. If I delete all the graphics and install the new V2 full version it should be quicker? Out of curiosity, how many files were there in the V1 version to begin with?

Kind of. :)

V1 had around 37k images, V2 has around 39k images.

V1 had around 10k images inside it where the players were not in the game at all, so were basically useless. V2 then has a further 13k images inside it to ensure that every player, where we have a photo available, has a photo available in game.

Your game won't be any slower with a V1 -> V2 upgrade than a clean V2 installation. The game only cares about what is in the config.xml file, and if the files are not referenced in there (the upgrade pack overwrites that file, so this is covered) then you'll be at the same speed. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks.... it works perfect for me. 

 

A question, in "my club" i made a team with new players. I made and the .png photos and i want to suit them with my players. As i see you use numbers for the names of your .png names. How can i find the wright numbers for the players i made? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valandis said:

Thanks.... it works perfect for me. 

 

A question, in "my club" i made a team with new players. I made and the .png photos and i want to suit them with my players. As i see you use numbers for the names of your .png names. How can i find the wright numbers for the players i made? 

The game has no way to find the IDs for created players unfortunately. You'd have to find a way to use a hex editor on your save file to extract that information. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×