Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Putzy

Real Names Fix 1.1.0


4 Screenshots

 real-names-fix@2x.jpg

This is our Real Names Fix for Football Manager 2020 Mobile. A huge thanks to FM Scout for help and support on ensuring that our fixes are as accurate as possible!

  Pack Contents

This fix contains changes for over 300 competitions and  1,600 clubs. Most of these competitions and clubs are not even playable clubs, but this fix is intended to give full immersion when browsing around all aspects of the game.

If you find a missing, bugged, or incorrect name change, please let us know in the comments below, and we'll make sure to have it sorted for the next update.

  How to Download?

This pack is freely available for all our members to download from our high-speed download servers, without torrents! 

  Installation Instructions

  iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)

You need to download these files on your computer with iTunes installed on it. Extract the files using your file manager, or a program like 7Zip.

Once your pack is extracted, open it and find the changes.txt file.

Open iTunes, and go to File Sharing on the section for your iOS device (you can connect through USB or WiFi, but keep in mind that USB will be quicker). Click on FM 2020 Mobile on the panel in the middle of the screen to open the file browser. 

Click and drag the changes.txt file you extracted earlier into this file browser and wait a while until iTunes has completed the copying - this should be quite quick!

Go back onto your iOS device, and open the game. It will take a minute for the cache to build. Go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button. This will then load the changes into your game. You should then start a new game for these changes to take effect.

  Android Devices

If you downloaded on your computer, extract the file using your file manager, or a program like 7Zip. To copy the files to your device, use an application like AirDroid or connect your device via USB, and copy the changes.txt file into the Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal directory. You might need to create this directory. This should be a fairly quick process as the file is small.

At this stage, you should open the game, and go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button. This will then load the changes into your game. You should then start a new game for these changes to take effect.

NOTE: If you downloaded on your Android device directly, then when you extract it on-device, make sure you select the correct folder mentioned above as the extraction location. The changes.txt file should be within the normal folder directly, and not within any other folder.

  Help?!

If something seems wrong, please post in the comments below!

Our installation instructions are fully complete and we won't be able to help you with installation issues on your own device however. Every device works a little bit differently, and we can't test on everything.



What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

Updated Greek Football Leagues + Cup

User Feedback

Recommended Comments



On 20/11/2019 at 20:23, Gs123 said:

Im getting the same, logo pack works but this don't, im on android if that helps. Do i need to reinstall the game. 

Same issue too

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello everyone, I would like to know to put the real names where the files are put? I follow the guide but the names of the players do not change .... help! is there a video tutorial? thanks

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2019 at 19:56, PaulyNapoli said:

I just changed it manually using the Editor. as a fix. Awesome work as ever guys

Did you change the in-game name? I tried but it changed only outside matches

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2019 at 23:14, Putzy said:

Thanks. We'll look into that. In the past, changing the team abbreviations hasn't been possible, but we'll see what can be done. :)

I find the way to fix it!!!!!!!!1662266030_Screenshot_20200119-105956_FM20_Mobile1.thumb.jpg.9d8fa540776dee2fbd217a6424874685.jpg! 😀😀

Just add "Juve" after last name:

 

"CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juve"

 

It works for all teams! 😉

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2020 at 11:00, Ghidini85 said:

I find the way to fix it!!!!!!!!1662266030_Screenshot_20200119-105956_FM20_Mobile1.thumb.jpg.9d8fa540776dee2fbd217a6424874685.jpg! 😀😀

Just add "Juve" after last name:

 

"CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juve"

 

It works for all teams! 😉

I dont understand , where cange ? Can you help me please?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mirkoplay said:

I dont understand , where cange ? Can you help me please?

 

You have to open the changes.txt and modify the string "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" adding "Juve" word at the end.

Find the string, copy, paste and overwrite this one:

"CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juve"

 

P.S. Anyway, I fix it in a different way: "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juv".

I like short name with just 3 letters (The maximum that can be displayed are 6).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 10:34, Ghidini85 said:

You have to open the changes.txt and modify the string "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" adding "Juve" word at the end.

Find the string, copy, paste and overwrite this one:

"CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juve"

 

P.S. Anyway, I fix it in a different way: "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juv".

I like short name with just 3 letters (The maximum that can be displayed are 6).

Ok thanks man

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 10:34, Ghidini85 said:

You have to open the changes.txt and modify the string "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" adding "Juve" word at the end.

Find the string, copy, paste and overwrite this one:

"CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juve"

 

P.S. Anyway, I fix it in a different way: "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italy" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juv".

I like short name with just 3 letters (The maximum that can be displayed are 6).

Sorry man , i am stupid , how i can modify file change ? I need open this file with a program and its yes , wich program ? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2020 at 10:45, Mirkoplay said:

Sorry man , i am stupid , how i can modify file change ? I need open this file with a program and its yes , wich program ? 

Open the changes.txt with wordpad and search the word Zebre with CTRL+T.

You'll find the string "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italia" "Juventus FC" "Juventus".

At the end of this string just add "Juv" word (with quotations mark).

So, the final string will be: "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italia" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juv".

Save file, put it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal directory, start the game, go into Settings, then to the User Interface section, Reload Skin.

😉

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 25/01/2020 at 10:11, Ghidini85 said:

Open the changes.txt with wordpad and search the word Zebre with CTRL+T.

You'll find the string "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italia" "Juventus FC" "Juventus".

At the end of this string just add "Juv" word (with quotations mark).

So, the final string will be: "CLUB" "Zebre" "Italia" "Juventus FC" "Juventus" "Juv".

Save file, put it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal directory, start the game, go into Settings, then to the User Interface section, Reload Skin.

😉

Ok thanks so much 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 19:23, Pi0i said:

hello everyone, I would like to know to put the real names where the files are put? I follow the guide but the names of the players do not change .... help! is there a video tutorial? thanks

Piracy = Fake Names 🙄 BUY THE GAME!! You get A great game, the real player names 9.99 won't kill yeah! 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doesnt work with my device.. im already copy the changes.txt.. logo and club' name has change for some league, but player don't.. help me

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×