With 43 players (including many half-Indonesians) in squad, the national team is now fully playable. With a decent quality national pool, it's going to be easy enough to make the game enjoyable. Evogens will appear soon after awhile, and the selected leagues are decent enough to generate good ones.
More of these savefiles will come (depending on my schedule and/or mood, but I sometimes do requests), so enjoy the game!
- Rename Indonesia.dat to fm_save1.dat
- Move your original fm_save1.dat elsewhere, then copy the downloaded save to /storage/emulated/0/documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal/games.
- Both Japan and Germany national teams have full functional squads with 23 players also, and their U21s squad have players too. Some players (Makoto Hasebe, Mesut Özil, Bambang Pamungkas, etc.) were un-retired to expand the national pool. Shin Tae-yong is now managing Japan.
- There are many half-Indonesians in this savefile (they made up most of the squad), most notably from Holland. They are all called up to the squad, making the number of players in squad rises to 40. To improve the evogen's quality and expand the national pool, don't remove these players, play them at least once for them to gain nationality first.
- The manager's nation and DOB are changable (though not recommended, it's complicated), the info from this post might help:
Name can be changed too, but it's even more complicated.