With 47 players (including many half-Cypriots) in squad, the Cyprus national team is now fully playable. With a decent quality national pool, it's going to be easy enough to make the game enjoyable. Evogens will appear soon after awhile, and the selected leagues are fine enough to generate good ones.
More of these savefiles will come (depending on my schedule and/or mood, but I sometimes do requests), so enjoy the game!
- Rename Cyprus.dat to fm_save1.dat
- Move your original fm_save1.dat elsewhere, then copy the downloaded save to /storage/emulated/0/documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/normal/games.
- Both Japan and Germany national teams have full functional squads with 23 players also, and their U21s squad have players too. Some players (Makoto Hasebe, Mesut Özil, Rafinha etc.) were un-retired to expand the national pool. Cyprus' manager before you is now managing Japan.
- There are many half-Cypriots in this savefile. Most of them are Turkish Cypriots and British Cypriots, though some are Greek Cypriots. Nico Yennaris have his Chinese caps removed also. They are all called up to the squad, and many of them are good. To improve the evogen's quality and expand the national pool, don't remove these players, play them at least once for them to gain nationality first.
- Some players (Kamil Ahmet Çörekçi, Konstantinos Laifis, Pieros Sotiriou, Antonis Martis and Kenan Özer) weren't in this savefile initially, but were all "ported" there by using the data from different savefiles (Pieros was from the November database), completed with correct stats, history, squad numbers and relationships. Credits to @Scratch for helping me doing that, it helped expanding the national pool.
- The manager's nation, DOB an names are changable using hex editors (though not recommended, it's complicated).