Here is the Beta Testing version of the European Super League. Thanks to @AlexdeSouza for his brilliant help.
Before you download it, back everything up. This is a database and may not be compatible with your current saved games or tactics etc. So save it or risk losing it.
This database is for the current version of the game (13.1.2) and will only work with this version. If SI release an update (for example a Winter Transfer Update) it will not work and your app will not function. So turn off auto updates if you want to play the European Super League, including the final version.
Thanks to SI's determination to make this as hard as possible and do nothing to help their loyal players, making databases is now very challenging (which is why we don't see as many as we used to). So there are some bugs but none that make this unplayable.
1) All the managerial jobs are vacant at the start of the season. This may be fixed in the final version. If I can't fix it I'll write it in as a bit of lore. So I recommend setting the news filter for Club unless you want the mildly interesting spectacle of seeing who hires who. Any suggestions you have on fixing this will be appreciated.
2) There are some phantom players - i.e. players who appear to be on the wrong team at the start of the season. I've only seen four so far, so if you get one just ignore it as it goes away after about a week of gameplay or if you save, exit, and reload the game.
3) When you start the game it might appear that you don't have any or many players. Sometime this will be because the game doesn't contain any players for that team (all the small teams). That isn't a bug, it's just the way FM Mobile is designed. So if you desperately want to have those players, just play as My Club and create them.
4) Otherwise to the above, just look in your reserves. For some reason the players are mainly in there and you can just promote them. This leads to a second very minor bug where you can't pick a full team. This is because the AI has already picked some greyed-out players. Just go to the tactics screen and hit clear team or swap in your players from there, it will work fine.
5) This isn't really a bug, but if you play as a small team you may have very little budget, and if you play as a big team you will probably be over your wage limit. This is due to the reputation of the competitions and I will try to fix it for the final version. Any suggestions you have on hex editing this would be appreciated.
6) This is also not a bug but for completeness - I have tried to include a team from every UEFA nation. Unfortunately, Gibraltar and Kosovo are coded weirdly so I couldn't have those, and Liechtenstein have no clubs in the Italian game.
Please let me know if you find any!
By the way, your favourite team not being as high in the leagues as you would like is not a bug. If you would like to swap them to a higher spot, ask me nicely how to do this and I will explain. But if you complain or comment otherwise on the league placings I will ignore it.
I also haven't put in the name fixes yet, this is because it is a Beta version and it's easier to work with the vanilla names. The final version will have this.
Follow this exactly!!!
- Backup your game - this will take over your version of FMM so you might not be able to continue saved games.
- Close the FMM2022 app.
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed and create a new folder called "database". If that folder already exists, empty it by deleting the files in it.
- Dowload the files in this post.Paste "competition.dat" and "club.dat" in the new folder you created "database".
- Paste the "changes.txt" in android/data/com.sega.score/files/installed
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/caches and delete the file in there - there should only be one file and it will have a name like fmhi_hdtv_skin.skc
- Open the FMM2022 app.
- Go to Settings and then User Interface, and press Reload Skin at the bottom.
- Start a new game with Italy only. It may work with other Leagues loaded but I haven't tried it and recommend against it.
I'm happy to help anyone who has problems but it's really important to follow the steps above correctly. When you want to go back to the original game, just delete all the new files and empty the cache again, then Reload Skin and it should be fine. Always back up your files and I take no responsibility for what happens if you don't!
Remember this is a Beta version. It may not be stable. It is working fine for me but I make no promises. Back up anything you want to keep.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
I have fixed the league issue, now all the clubs have much more realistic budgets.
Only the manager issue to go.