Reminder - this may not work with the update.
Chaos and opportunity...for you!
After the idiotic first attempt, Europe's big clubs completely re-wrote their plans for a European Super League. The second edition is much better - two full leagues with promotion and relegation, and three regional leagues, to which any club could enter. A guaranteed spot for every UEFA nation, and a much more balanced system, spreading the joy of football all across the continent.
As a young, talented coach with a fresh passport and a love of travel, all jobs are open to you. Will you take on a giant of the game in the Super League, and see if you can compete against the best? Will you try to bring success to a new corner of Europe - to Vienna, to Astana, to the Faroes, even to Andorra or San Marino?
This is not a game for the fainthearted. The big clubs had to share out the finances so they will not be able to buy their way to success. The smaller clubs realised their players weren't good enough so are restarting with empty squads. And while they have some money, all is not even.
The game is based on the Italian league, so if you are starting as a big club, just load that league. If you are starting as a small club, consider loading other leagues to ensure you have lots of players in your squad or from your country. E.g. if you want to play as a Norwegian or Icelandic team, load Denmark. If you want to play as an Azeri team, load Russia. The game works well no matter which leagues you choose. Just be sure to set the news filter to "National" or "Divisional" for realism.
I've fixed the big five egregious names in the changes.txt and if you want to do any more just follow the formula in there. I'd advise against using any other changes.txt but it's up to you.
This database is for the current version of the game (13.1.2) and will only work with this version. If SI release an update (for example a Winter Transfer Update) it will not work and your app will not function. So turn off auto updates if you want to play the European Super League. I will not be making another one but I'm happy to explain how to do it if you would like to.
Downloading a database fundamentally alters your app so backup anything you want to save.
Follow this exactly!!!
Android only - I don't know how to do this for iPhone but am willing to help anyone who wants to try.
- Backup your game - this will take over your version of FMM so you might not be able to continue saved games.
- Close the FMM2022 app.
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed and create a new folder called "database". If that folder already exists, empty it by deleting the files in it.
- Dowload the files in this post.
- Paste all the files from the ESL.zip folder into the new folder you created "database".
- Paste the "changes.txt" in android/data/com.sega.score/files/installed
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/caches and delete the file in there - there should only be one file and it will have a name like fmhi_hdtv_skin.skc
- Open the FMM2022 app.
- Go to Settings and then User Interface, and press Reload Skin at the bottom.
- Start a new game with Italy and whatever other leagues you want (see above under "Leagues").
I'm happy to help anyone who has problems but it's really important to follow the steps above correctly. When you want to go back to the original game, just delete all the new files and empty the cache again, then Reload Skin and it should be fine. Always back up your files and I take no responsibility for what happens if you don't!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Fixed managers and players issue.