It's back again, the Global Hyper Mega League! And given the game is unlikely to get any more updates, it should be stable forever. All major transfers included. Let me know if you spot any missing or mistaken ones.
Instructions are the same as last time, except we're using the Danish League system this time. So follow the instructions then when you are starting a new game, load Denmark and whatever backup Leagues you want. Set the news filter to National, and I recommend deleting the Danish league logos for realism but that's up to you.
Follow this exactly!!!
- Android only - I don't know how to do this for iPhone but am willing to help anyone who wants to try.
- Backup your game - this will take over your version of FMM so you might not be able to continue saved games.
- Close the FMM2022 app.
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed and create a new folder called "database". If that folder already exists, empty it by deleting the files in it.
- Dowload the files in this post - the .zip folder and the changes.txt.
- Extract all the files from the .zip folder into the new folder you created "database".
- Paste the "changes.txt" in android/data/com.sega.score/files/installed
- Go to android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/caches and delete the file in there - there should only be one file and it will have a name like fmhi_hdtv_skin.skc
- Open the FMM2022 app.
- Go to Settings and then User Interface, and press Reload Skin at the bottom.
- Start a new game with Denmark and whatever other leagues you want.
I'm happy to help anyone who has problems but it's really important to follow the steps above correctly. When you want to go back to the original game, just delete all the new files and empty the cache again, then Reload Skin and it should be fine. Always back up your files and I take no responsibility for what happens if you don't!