Including 6 changes.txt file with Ronaldo
- As a free agent
- As a Beijing Guoan player
- As a Celtic player
- As a Inter Miami player
- As a PSG player
- As a Sporting CP player
iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)
You need to download this file on your computer with iTunes/Apple Music installed on it.
Open iTunes/Apple Music/Finder, and go to Files on the section for your iOS device (you can connect through USB or WiFi, but keep in mind that USB will be quicker). Click on FM23 Mobile on the panel in the middle of the screen to open the file browser. If the file browser that appears is not empty, then you do not have a clean installation of the game and need to read the red box above.
Click and drag the changes.txt (rename the file into changes.txt) file you downloaded earlier into this file browser and wait until the "Date Modified" column changes to the current time.
Go back onto your iOS device, and open the game. It might take a minute for the cache to build.
Go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button.
If you downloaded on your computer, copy the files to your device by using an application like AirDroid or connect your device via USB, and copy the changes.txt (rename the file into changes.txt) file into the Sigames/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023 Mobile directory. You might need to create this directory.
At this stage, you should open the game, and go into Settings, then to the User Interface section. You should scroll to the bottom of the settings list, and press the Reload Skin button.
- You might have to save the game, quit the save and reload the save for the changes to apply.
- Cristiano Ronaldo might be in the reserves team if you don't see him in your first team.
- The changes.txt also include changes from Real Names Fix for FM 2023 Mobile
- Your other saves WILL BE AFFECTED if Cristiano Ronaldo is still in Man Utd in those saves, just remove this changes.txt for it to revert back.