This is the Old Firm in EPL Database. Just like the title, it moved both Celtic and Rangers to the Premier League, as well as their B teams to England, while other teams were promoted/relegated accordingly.
- Extract the .rar file, then put the db_archive_2330 folder in sigames/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023 Mobile/normal. Replace any files there if needed.
- Open the game, choose Settings - User Interface - Reload Skin. Then choose New Game.
A third-party files explorer, such as Total Commander, is recommended for Android 11 and up.
- With fm_save1.fms is the Celtic save, and fm_save2.fms is the Rangers save.
- Download and extract file. Then just copy only the save file into the game app within iTunes
Changes to leagues system (aside from the standards changes from the "Extra Final" Winter Update):
- Southampton and Bournemouth were relegated to Championship, while the Old Firm took their places. These teams can participate in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup, as well as Premier Sports Cup for a season.
- Blackpool and Wigan were relegated to League One.
- Forest Green and Cambridge United were relegated to League Two.
- Rochdale and Hartlepool were relegated to National League.
- Maidstone and Torquay were relegated to National League South.
- Concord Rangers was relegated to Isthmian League Premier Division.
- Weymouth was relegated to Southern Football League Premier Division South.
- Yate Town was relegated to English Western League Premier Division.
- Brightlingsea was relegated to English Isthmian League North Division.
- Hullbridge Sports was relegated to English Essex Senior League.
- Telford and Bradford PA were relegated to Northern Premier League Premier Division. Their places taken by the Old Firm's B teams. These teams can participate in FA Cup and FA Trophy.
- Liversedge was relegated to English Northern Premier League Division One East.
- Belper Town was relegated to English Northern Premier League Division One South.
- Tadcaster was relegated to English Northern Counties East Premier Division.
- All of the Old Firm's records have been changes to prevent bugs. This includes the Scottish Premiership and Scottish domestic cups and youth cups.
- Dundee and Queen's Park were promoted to Scottish Premiership.
- Dunfermline and Falkirk were promoted to Scottish Championship.
- Dumbarton and Stirling Albion were promoted to Scottish League One.
- The Spartans was promoted from Lowland League, and Buckie Thistle was promoted from Highland League, to Scottish League Two.
- Carnoustie Panmure was promoted to Highland League.
- All three participants of the Lowland League playoffs (Linlithgow Rose, Creetown, and Beith Juniors) were promoted.
- Bo'ness Athletic, Glenvale, and Kilbirnie Ladeside (from West of Scotland First Division) were promoted to replace the aforementioned three clubs.
- Renfrew was promoted to West of Scotland First Division.
- Ardrossan Winton Rovers was promoted to West of Scotland Second Division.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.