Friends, hello everyone. First of all I want to say that English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes.
I am a longtime fan of Football Manager Mobile. I am, like all of you, shocked by SI's decision. I don't want to say much about it, but they did an injustice to their longtime and loyal fans. But we can't influence that decision because they don't care about us.
However, my work on the transfer update could be a lifesaver for someone. I've been working on an update all summer, but I didn't post that update on Vibe because I respected SI. I didn't want people to stop buying the new part FMM, but now I can do that.
First of all I would like to thank @Scratch, he made me a list of all the players that are in the fmm23 database. He is an awesome and responsive person. I have asked him for help many times and he always helped. I haven't met such kind and helpful people. Thank you my friend!
This file updates all summer transfers as of Sept. 20, 2023 (14,712 transfers). However, you must realize that:
- Only permanent transfers and free agents are prescribed.
- There are no loan deals in this update (i.e. players who in life have moved to a club on loan).
- Transfers of players who are on loan in the game, but in life have changed clubs during this transfer window, will take place when they return from loan in the game (to do this you must restart your career, exit and re-enter it).
- You must realize that your choice of countries (when you create a career, we can choose up to 5 countries) determines which players will be in your career and their number. This means that if you don't find some transfer, you should check if this player is probably not in your current career.
- IMPORTANT: In order for the changes.txt file to write all transfers, you need to restart your career (i.e. when you have created a career, you need to save it, then exit to the main menu of the game, and then go back to the career).
* Also added to the file were fix club & competition names.
Also keep in mind that:
- This only works on the licensed version that was downloaded from Play Market\App Store.
- You must have a version after the winter update. There are no winter transfers in my file because they are already updated in the latest version of FMM23 (game version 14.4.0).
1. First you need to find with the file manager folder Football Manager 2023 Mobile, in which the game stores its data. The end of its path is as follows: "...Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023 Mobile". But the beginning of the path, where I have written an ellipsis, may be different for you. You need to find this folder yourself and make sure that it is really the right folder, it should also contain folders such as: cache, games, filters, matches, scrapbooks and so on). If they are there, then you have found the right path;
On some devices (usually older versions of Androids) this file will only work from this path: Android/data/com.sega.soccer.eleven/files
2. Close the game completely. Then you need to download my file changes.txt (click on the button above "Download this file") and copy it to the Football Manager 2023 Mobile folder (this folder we found earlier, see point 1);
3. After that start the game, go to the game settings and update the skin (Reload Scin). Now you need to create a new career, be sure to check the winter update box (top of the screen). ATTENTION! For all transfers to work, you need to save the created career, then exit to the main menu of the game and enter the career again (you need to restart the career). After that you can play.
You need a computer and iTunes to install this file on your iPhone. You also need a USB cord to connect your phone to the computer. Then move the changes.txt file to the FM23 Mobile folder. After that, go to the game, and update the skin (Reload Scin).
You can also see the full list of all transfers, I have created and uploaded a text document to Google Drive, you can look and search.
Link to the list of transfers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zpl2h14t4BoUuBazEXYZQWYJ0EqOTgNn/view?usp=sharing
This file is for reference only! You don't need to install it. To install the update, download the changes.txt file.
If you have something did not work, then you make a mistake somewhere. This update is 100% working.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If you notice that not all transfers took place, then you need to read the third point of the installation again carefully. To make all transfers take place, you need to save your career, then log out of it and log back in. This is important!
- If you can't find any transfer, you need to check if that player might not be in your career at all (try to find him through search or through his previous club). If this player is not in your career, then this transfer will not take place. Your choice of countries when creating a career affects which players and their number will be in your save.
The most common errors:
- On some devices (usually older versions of Androids) this file will only work from this path: Android/data/com.sega.soccer.eleven/files.
- You probably have to have English language selected in the game for this to work.
- If you have previously uninstalled the game and installed again, you may have old folders saved on your phone. So you may have 2 or more Football Manager 2023 Mobile folders, but only one will be working.
- Before installing the file, don't forget to close the game completely.
- Don't forget to update the skin (Reload Scin).
- Sometimes when downloading a file it changes its name, then it will not work. The file should be called strictly: changes.txt
- You don't need to download the file I uploaded to google drive (Transfers_List_20september.txt). This file is just for reference only. You need to download the file changes.txt, at the very top of the site there is a green button "Download this file".
What's New in Version 2.0.0
New version (20 September):
- Added 1687 new transfers;
- Fixed a bug with Roma.