Merry Christmas, everyone! This is my Christmas present, as well as a traditional database that I make every year: Old Firm in EPL.
Just like the title, it moved both Celtic and Rangers to the Premier League, as well as their B teams to England, while other teams were promoted/relegated accordingly.
- Extract the .zip file, then put the db_archive_2405 folder in Android\data\com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile\files\Documents. Create folders if they don't exist, and replace any files there if needed.
- Open the game, choose Settings - User Interface - Reload Skin. Then choose New Game.
A third-party files explorer, such as MiXplorer or Total Commander, is recommended for Android 11+. You can use PC to copy these files as a last resort
Changes to English leagues system:
- Everton and Nottingham Forest were relegated to Championship, while the Old Firm took their places. These teams can participate in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup, as well as Premier Sports Cup for a season.
- Queens Park Rangers and Cardiff were relegated to League One.
- Oxford United and Cambridge United were relegated to League Two.
- Crawley Town and AFC Wimbledon were relegated to National League.
- Maidenhead was relegated to National League South. York City was relegated to National League North.
- Farsley Celtic, Blyth Spartans and Southport were relegated to Northern Premier League Premier Division. Two places were taken by the Old Firm's B teams, who can participate in FA Cup and FA Trophy.
- Dover Athletic was relegated to Isthmian League Premier Division.
- Kingstonian was relegated to Isthmian League Division One South-East (doesn't exist in game).
- Morpeth Town and Marske United were relegated to English Northern Premier League Division One East.
- Atherton Collieries was relegated to English Northern Premier League Division One West.
- Widnes was relegated to English North West Counties Premier Division.
- Burscough was relegated to English North West Counties Division One North (doesn't exist in game).
- Carlton Town and Grantham Town were relegated to English Northern Counties East Premier Division.
- Goole and Bottesford Town were relegated to English Northern Counties East Division One (doesn't exist in game).
Changes to Scottish leagues system:
- All of the Old Firm's records have been changes to prevent bugs. This includes the Scottish Premiership and Scottish domestic cups and youth cups.
- Dundee United and Partick Thistle were promoted to Scottish Premiership.
- Hamilton Academical and Cove Rangers were promoted to Scottish Championship.
- Peterhead and Clyde were promoted to Scottish League One.
- Albion Rovers was promoted from Lowland League, and Brechin City was promoted from Highland League, to Scottish League Two.
- Culter was promoted to Highland League.
- Two illegible participants of the Lowland League playoffs (Abbey Vale and Beith Juniors) were promoted.
- Petershill was promoted to West of West of Scotland Premier Division.
- Bonnyton Thistle was promoted to West of Scotland First Division.
- Ardeer Thistle was promoted to West of Scotland Second Division.
- Lugar Boswell Thistle was moved to South of South of Scotland Football League.