Jump to content
FMM Vibe

7 Screenshots

If you want real competition and club names for England, Spain, Germany, Turkey and more then download this license fix file. 

 

This does not include players, that issue is due to piracy. Go buy the game!

 

To Install:

This file is for Android only, it doesn't work for iOS due to Apple restrictions

  • Download the file - If you are not playing the game in English please download NON_ENGLISH, otherwise please download the other.
  • Then use the ES File Explorer app to download directly onto your device or on a PC/Mac use:
    • Your device cable
    • OR use the AirDroid app for wireless transferring
  • IF USING NON ENGLISH ONLY! Back up your database folder in files > Installed then delete.
  • Extract the file using 7zip, winzip or ES File Explorer then copy the files folder.
  • Navigate to Android/Data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files then place your file here.
  • Start a new career.

 

Other:

Please report any bugs, crashes or missing changes in the comments. Thanks.

Thanks to @TheFMEditor@Kyle and all the BETA testers



What's New in Version 17.0.6   See changelog

Released

  • Updated to include the 8.2 database for Non-English
  • Added Hercules
  • Added Ponte Preta
  • Added Azerbaijan, Cypriot & Slovenian Leagues
  • Added in Polish I Liga Sponsor
  • Added EFL Cup's sponsored name for 17/18
  • Updated Polish Lower Leagues
  • Updated Slovak Fortuna Liga
  • Updated Inter Milan in line with 8.2
  • Fixed Bugsasspor
  • Fixed Chaves
  • Fixed Belenenses
  • Fixed Belgian Cup
  • Removed Sassuolo to get rid of pointless Calcio addition



User Feedback



Recommended Comments

 

Is it normal that I just put the teams name well, but do not do it with the players? I have already done it several times, I put the database in the folder installed, and it changes the name of the teams, but the players are invented ... Please, if anyone can help me ... PS: sorry for my bad english ...

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kondorzito2016 said:

 

Is it normal that I just put the teams name well, but do not do it with the players? I have already done it several times, I put the database in the folder installed, and it changes the name of the teams, but the players are invented ... Please, if anyone can help me ... PS: sorry for my bad english ...

Players is due to piracy. If you haven't bought the game you get fake players. If you did then try reinstalling. Thanks

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Razer said:

Hi Dec, any update on how long we free users have to wait for the license fix ?

As above we are testing this still and seeking wider feedback for other issues as it seems to work but SI are releasing a hot fix soon so we want to test that before releasing. Also still waiting for @Pete123 to send on his file to us.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dec said:

As above we are testing this still and seeking wider feedback for other issues as it seems to work but SI are releasing a hot fix soon so we want to test that before releasing. Also still waiting for @Pete123 to send on his file to us.

As I said above, I deleted it - it's an issue with my phone, not your file. Working perfectly for me now in a new game. Lesson is not to touch the changes.txt file unless you can do so in unicode.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pete123 said:

As I said above, I deleted it - it's an issue with my phone, not your file. Working perfectly for me now in a new game. Lesson is not to touch the changes.txt file unless you can do so in unicode.

Thanks. Just need to test languages now and then the hot fix when it is out

2 minutes ago, pawel1994 said:

Please add dow nload with torrent for free

No sorry but the Premium Users are testing it

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×