Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic PES or FIFA?

United58

22 members have voted

1. 1. PES or FIFA?

Which do you prefer? PES is more of a game you have to want, as FIFA has all the rights and much, much more teams and players and has much better online. However, if you download a PES option file, it can be a real treat, too. PES tends to be more reserved with high youth player ratings, while FIFA isn't afraid to play around with potential gems

Fifa for me, PES died after number 6. I enjoy the licensing of Fifa although editing on PES can be fun but the gameplay still feels clunky on PES whereas Fifa seems to up the standard most years.

Fifa for me, PES died after number 6. I enjoy the licensing of Fifa although editing on PES can be fun but the gameplay still feels clunky on PES whereas Fifa seems to up the standard most years.

Ali sums it up perfectly.

both are crap games tbh

I have fifa 11 for PS3 and ive played PES11 demo.

Fifa11= way too laggy, loads of kits missing, online servers are crap, Personallity+? where?, Career mode is a huge fail but graphics wise its top notch.

PES11= from what I played in the demo, no commentry?, crap gameplay (way too slow), passing= fail, goal nets= bigger fail, theme of the menu's= Yukk, dont like it tbh.

Conor you can change the game speed in PES from -2, -1, 0, +1, +2 in System settings :) It's mint at +2 :)

meh, I like PES on PSP console but not on PS3 or Xbox, for some reason. I dont like it cos of the licenses tbh.