Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 GmbH iPod touch

lutonwoody

I just got an iPod touch and I am a massive fmh fan been playing on psp for years. Is the iPod/iPhone game better and what are the diffrences and simlararties

I have it on ios and just got it for psp yesterday. I think I actually prefer the psp version. I acquired a psp slim for free yesterday from my grandma, yes you read that right, so now falling back in love with it after not having one for ages. Trying to remember all the games I used to play. :)

I think I actually prefer the psp version.

:wacko: Someone other than myself prefers PSP :P

Ha yep I think it has more detail and I prefer the slower pace

The PSP is actually quicker IMO since its simple to move around the different screens and i think the match plays quicker on PSP.

Yeah I see what you mean but I find myself delving into stats and stuff more so it feels slower, although it actually isn't.

Yeah, I first played FMH on iOS (2010 version, i think :wacko:) and i just played the game. Didn't look at scout reports or anything I do on PSP

I prefer iOS mainly because i can do screenshots on that, i personally think iOS is quicker. I was once told i update quickly by Rafa, and that was on iOS, my PSP updates are slower and longer :)

The only problem with iOS are the player skills change. I done a guide on Shaqiri and managed to get 2 completely different versions of him when first starting the game.