Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic 2012 Olympics

Jayze

Congrats to John Joe Nevin(from my town) who is in to the last 16 of the bantamweight after winning 21-6 :)

Well done John Joe :)

fkMVx.jpg

It wasn't epic. It was very good. But not Epic. The best bits were the Rowan Atkinson scene and then Music/Digital scene. The cauldron was spectacular. Also it wasn't Sir Steve who lit it............ :wacko:

Gutted for Cavendish today, there was nothing they could do, join the breakaway and it wouldn't break away, don't join it and...

Still did his best, but when everyone else is working against you there is only so much you can do

There is a weightlifter from KIlmarnock (my town) in Team GB. not sure what his weight is, but my stepdad used to go to the gym with him and they were quite friendly :) Peter Kirkbride his name is :)

It wasn't epic. It was very good. But not Epic. The best bits were the Rowan Atkinson scene and then Music/Digital scene. The cauldron was spectacular. Also it wasn't Sir Steve who lit it............ :wacko:

That is because it was a metaphorical and literal passing of the torch from the old to the youth. I thought that was a brilliant touch of class to do that from Danny

well,the Chinese swimming team started hard!

Why did I think this was a start to a dirty joke? :L

And Spain lost to Honduras in the football?! They dominated, hit the woodwork 3 times and had so much possession (like any team playing England then :L) and then lost and got knocked out....

GET IN TEAM GB!! There's only one Danny Sturridge!!

Sturridge got the winner after coming on as a sub :) and I'm not sure, just read the update on CFC's website :)

Edit: Thanks Chelsea8, read it wrong :L

I've just cOme back from seeing the Swimming, Gymnastics and Tennis - they were great except the rain ruined the tennis :( we've also got the Boxing, Table Tennis and Athletics to come :)

well,the Chinese swimming team started hard!

Why did I think this was a start to a dirty joke? :L

And Spain lost to Honduras in the football?! They dominated, hit the woodwork 3 times and had so much possession (like any team playing England then :L) and then lost and got knocked out....

GET IN TEAM GB!! There's only one Danny Sturridge!!

Happy Spain lost, maybe they'll be more humble from now on :D

the only thing that spanish football hasn't achieved last 8 years is the olympic football medal,2004,2008Argentina2012unknown(surely not Spain)

Spain are knocked out now :P

Also they have never won the confederations cup :)

the only thing that spanish football hasn't achieved last 8 years is the olympic football medal,2004,2008Argentina2012unknown(surely not Spain)

Spain are knocked out now :P

Also they have never won the confederations cup :)

and they will never win it

3 Irish boxers through to the last 16 of their divisions(so far) :D boxing the only sport ireland have a chance of getting a medal in :(