Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Champions & Europa League Official Thread

anfieldsquirrel

I actually think Udinese will be more dangerous than Anzhi...

Don't see us making it out of the group of death...Europa league should be possible if we managed to get to wins against Ajax, but we really need to get Lewandowski back in form. Or another striker if possible...maybe Schieber could take his place if he continues wasting his chances. I wouldn't be surprised if we finish last in the group again, European football was never our main focus. I think Klopp is more concerned about defending the title...though 2nd in the league is likely, that is, if Bayern keep up their form.

Should be an easy group even though we have some tough away days in Russia, Serbia and Azerbaijan but then again we've been poor in the two home legs so far in qualifiers so we don't look too great, just hope it doesn't go tits up :lol:

VIVVVVVVAAAAAA RONALDOOOOOOO!

Nothing more than City deserved. If your going to do a Chelsea make saure you hang on!

Joe Hart best keeper in England? Yeh right!

Buzziing!! JOSEEE! Come to us!

Not sure if I should be pleased or not. Juve were the better team for large parts of the second half but their shots were really bad, however in the first half we were the team on top. Oscar was quietly effective and showed some of his little tricks that link up play and looks really promising in the future.

We did blow a 2-0 lead though which is a bit annoying but a draw was fair and if we can do the same away I'd be pretty happy.

Ash Gala should have had 2 or 3 Pens. We could have as well. Great to see Fletch back though! I've seen highlights of Chelsea now, while on the face of it you've blown a lead. Juve were better than you for large parts, point gained imo.

We were a lot better in the first half and in the second they were better but we threatened still. I think it is worth noting their 2 shots on target were the two goals which says a lot about their threat on our goal in the match.