Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

So, if we get the game sold in Russia more than we'll have the Russian league in? Right, I'll head over there tomorrow and see if I can sell some copies.

Surely the game would sell better if they could use there own leagues, i know for a fact i wouldn't buy FMH if i couldn't manage in England for example.

Surely the game would sell better if they could use there own leagues, i know for a fact i wouldn't buy FMH if i couldn't manage in England for example.

Fair point there. I suppose SI could take a risk and see how it affects sales.

Since the Android game is limited i really hope the PSP game isn't half arsed like last year, i'd seriously be pissed off if they've put all there eggs in the I device basket......

Gutted....So we're guna have to pay 20 odd quid for a few images to say 2013 not 12 plus a transfer update, sounds like a bargain haha. O well i love the game either way and i'm sure i'll play it enough to get my moneys worth :).

One thing I'd like to be improved is the attendances. Specifically away one's. For example, at Chester I went into the last game away to Guisley needing a win to win the leaague. I averaged 4,500 at home. So I'd take atleast 2/3K. Yet the attendance was only 1000. Now I know it's little but it's still naggy.

Evolution rather than revolution

As always Marc Vaughan has confirmed on several sources the game will be an evolution of previous games and not an overhaul of the game totally though he also says there will be a "few surprises" in the game. Interesting stuff considering it was hugely popular challenge mode last year.

No I-League

Not really a surprise but on Twitter Marc has confirmed only a handful of copies are sold in India so the I-League will not be in the game for 2013.

This information is up to date as of 15/11/2012, if you have any information and can provide a source please post it.

So all the wanted leagues are ruled out apart from Ukraine and Argentina?

If a new league is added i really hope its an interesting one and not something "pointless" like Ireland, I've never played the Welsh leagues since i'm a PSP player but i can't say the idea of the league excites me lol.

Any news on any new International options since that is an area i do really want to see improvement like being able to manage a few more teams in Europe, South America and Africa. I'm not on Twitter but if anyone would like to ask and let me know ;).

Make a twitter then :P

What do you want too ask in a shortened version? I'll tweet Marc Vaughan, but remember I can only use 140 characters.

Lol i don't want to :)

Just ask if any new teams will be playable at international level ;)

No WindowsPhone, Surface or Blackberry

Miles Jacobson has announced in an interview with PocketLint sighting the fragmentation of the Windows Phones and Tablets being the reason behind the decision and the fact no one at Blackberry has contacted Miles to make a FMH Blackberry app is why the FMH team has never attempted to hit the Blackberry market.