Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

We were in a similar situation last year but it came out now, the extra few days would be Apple taking its time I would imagine or because SI wanted to introduce more super, awesome features :D.

Yeah, why do Apple moderate apps before they appear? Is it so they only have the best on the App Store? It costs a lot (significantly more than Android, anyway) for a developer's license, so surely they could just let people submit apps and earn the money from the licenses? And if no-one liked the application, why would it matter to Apple, it's not even theirs!

I don't think apple check as such, it just takes a few days to get the app onto the market.

Also, apple thoroughly check most apps because it's very difficult to take apps off the market so of they see it's bad before it goes on they save a lot of time and money.

Hey Dec...

If you feel too bad about receiving a free copy of FMH...

Tell them they can send the Claim Code my way, it would help you feel less guilty aswell as increasing the average world quality of life index :D

(I am joking, btw)