Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

gallery_1_1_21122.png

FMH2013 is coming out on iOS/Android.

As confirmed by Miles Jacobson in an interview with EuroGamer FMH2013 will be out on iOS and Android despite high piracy rates in the latter.

The game will be skinned for iPhone 5.

Marc Vaughan recently tweeted that the iPhone 5 will have a skin for it to prevent black borders. The game will not add anything special into the iPhone 5 skin though and will be the same as the other iPhone skins but just modified to the new resolution.

No PS Vita game is in the making.

On EuroGamer's forums Marc Vaughan revealed that no PS Vita game is currently in the progress of being made or being planned of.

FMH could be announced in October!

Again in the interview with EuroGamer Miles revealed the features may be revealed in October as they want to let the dust settle on the PC version first. This depends on the iPhone 5 (which at the time wasn't released) and how much it sets SI back in their time scale for FMH2013.

The game will be before Xmas.

Like every FM product that hasn't just been announced it will before Xmas. There is no specific source for this but it has been repeated by a lot of people at SI who are involved with FMH and it wouldn't be hard to find one of these quotes.

Marc Vaughan has officially gone on record and said the game won't be out in October leaving the date between 1st November and 24th December at present.

There will be iPad specific pages.

Speaking to a FMH fan on Twitter Marc Vaughan has confirmed that FMH2013 will contain more iPad specific pages though whether this means simply reskinning of pages or new tabs is yet to be seen.

The game is being tested!

If you were on Twitter and following Marc you may have noticed him Tweeting about being appointed at Brighton on FMH2013. This is the same as the FMH2012 messages and shows that the game is being tested and is coming together. The Tweet has since been deleted but you don't have to worry as I have a screenshot.

gallery_1_1_27254.png

FMH2013 will be on PSP

On a SI YouTube video Miles Jacobson confirmed the game will be on PSP and like last year should work on the PS Vita. Nothing else has been confirmed.

Vita version won't be on 2013 but could be in the future

Miles Jacobson has confirmed in an interview that if the Vita has a good Christmas in terms of sales SI may consider making a game for the console (note: you will be able to get the PSP game on the Vita). He also mentioned there are a few ideas already for features in the game and he is a fan of the console.

There will be no specific iPad Retina Skin

As confirmed at present there will be no iPad Retina Skin but it may be added during the update phase of the game's life cycle though there are initial concerns on how the game will respond. It was also released that SI do have an iPad 3 in the studio and have tested the game on the device and it looks "perfectly acceptable" on the device.

There will be NO Turkish league or language in FMH2013

According to QA guy Alari Naylor there will be no Turkish league or language in 2013 due to sales figures over the past few years being too low in that region.

More leagues not to be in FMH2013

News on Marc Vaughan's Twitter have knocked two more nations out of the running to be played on for 2013 but this time it is the two most requested leagues!

"Russian league is unlikely to be implemented in FMH until we sell more than a handful of copies within that country"

"I'm afraid the MLS won't be in FMH2013 because of licensing issues"

No multi-leagues in Android

Due to the way Android's older version OS allocates memory it means multi-leagues in Android isn't going to be done for FMH2013.

Evolution rather than revolution

As always Marc Vaughan has confirmed on several sources the game will be an evolution of previous games and not an overhaul of the game totally though he also says there will be a "few surprises" in the game. Interesting stuff considering it was hugely popular challenge mode last year.

No I-League

Not really a surprise but on Twitter Marc has confirmed only a handful of copies are sold in India so the I-League will not be in the game for 2013.

No WindowsPhone, Surface or Blackberry

Miles Jacobson has announced in an interview with PocketLint sighting the fragmentation of the Windows Phones and Tablets being the reason behind the decision and the fact no one at Blackberry has contacted Miles to make a FMH Blackberry app is why the FMH team has never attempted to hit the Blackberry market.

PSP is out 30th November

Miles Jacobson has confirmed that FMH2013 for PSP will be available from 30th November. The game will be available to download on the PS store too in order to be compatible with the PS Vita. No date or features have been announced for Android or iOS. Screenshots for the PSP game can be found here.

You can buy FMH2013 on PSP from Amazon for £17.99.

Price for iOS/Android and iOS firmware to be similar

The price for iOS/Android will be near the current £6.99 price that 2012 is and the firmware for iOS will be 4.3 and above. This has been confirmed by Marc on Twitter.

This information is up to date as of 29/11/2012, if you have any information and can provide a source please post it.

This post has been promoted to an article

I have the good feeling that Psp FMH2013 Will go out.

maybe.

Why?

miles said that they have found FMH2012 Could be played with Psp Vita.

and he said also that Psp vita is a new brand and they are lookin' to the Psp Vita sales.

At the moment Psp vita sales are not encouraging

Huge hint imho.

they are studyin' something, of course.

Remember also that mils said that he plans FMH program for the next 3-5 years..

So, we could guess that the Psp Vita FMH won't be on sale,

but maybe Psp one will be because they must only to update

(ok it could be not so easy...)

and it could be played by Psp Vita users, of course.

It's a guess, but I'm not unhappy as before.

Updated the information including more on the iPhone 5 skin, the iPad skin and a Tweet from FMH2013 from Marc that got removed soon after!

Oh and Marc has gone on record about the release date, check out the OP :).

Something small i'd like added is an option to always have a player picked by your assman in international management, like you could "favorite" players and they'd always be included in your squad.

I find it dissapointing how people pirate games that cost so little. Personally for the price of FMH there is no better game out there! And EVERYONE should pay the full cost.

My mate seems pretty adamant that FMHi come out on the 10th of November, I keep telling him it doesn't. I don't want to tell my mates I'm part of this site, so I just let him believe it :L