FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dec

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Cheers for the news William, don't really think it is major so I haven't added it to the OP. I saw it before you posted on SI's forums but didn't really deem it anything people will really care about until they really sit down and play it.

It isn't a feature to be honest, it's just a modification on how something is presented. While yes it is great I doubt you or I will scream for joy over this or note this as being amazing at the end of the year.

Cheers for the news William, don't really think it is major so I haven't added it to the OP. I saw it before you posted on SI's forums but didn't really deem it anything people will really care about until they really sit down and play it.

Fair enough, just thought I would note it if anyone was interested.

I'd still recommend getting a cheap Android tablet though. The Google Nexus is nifty and can be picked up for £150, you'd get a much better portable device and a better FMH game.

I may do but i can't get wireless atm so a tablet would be rather wasted while i have no need for an Idevice since my phone handles my music etc.

I was seriously considering leaving this stuff behind me if it wasn't coming out on psp...

FMH2011MK.3. I fear. :(

I don't get it?

Last years game on PSP was abit of a rip off from 2011, only difference being the new board requests and transfer updates.

They should do pre-tournament odds after fixtures come out. I saw this on this pc & it would be a great feature in ECL , World Cup etc

They should do pre-tournament odds after fixtures come out. I saw this on this pc & it would be a great feature in ECL , World Cup etc

Yeah I like the feature on PC whn it shows the odds for league winners :)

Just love it how it's already the 28th of October...

Trust me...

FMH13 will be released in the middle of my exam prep and it'll wreck my life :P

(Remembers to use up all my money so I don't have anything to buy FMH13 with :P)