Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

Wasn't iOS announced the day before it came out last year?

They have to submit the game to Apple and then it is up to Apple when it will appear on the store.

This is why they have to be vague about it and just say it will be out b4 Xmas. Last update of App store b4 the holidays will be Dec 20. So, they have to submit it earlier. Chances are, it will appear b4 that day.

Hello everybody! I am new to this forum and I am from Holland, so my English is not very good. But I hope you guys will understand me. My question is, I red there will be Ipad specific pages...does it mean there will also be specific pages for the android tablets (i own a Asus transformer)? I hope so!

Grr, still no more news about iOS/Android, can't wait for it to come out!

Agreed - and SI are being so incredibly tight-lipped about it, it's annoying.

To fill my time until FMH13 is out I downloaded Kick-Off for the iPad, an app (not a game) that chronicles the history of football/soccer. Some nice retro videos and images. For those that are interested: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kick-off/id520475324?mt=8

Did the PSP version get a major overhaul?

No the PSP game didn't as it has reached the potential to be the best it can be with the hardware limits.

So fingers crossed then that the iPad doesn't have hardware limitations...

Marsm - it's not SI's fault they can't really tell us when it's out. They won't know themselves until the day before its out. It's apple who are the ones being tight-lipped.

Does anyone know if SI have submitted the game to Apple yet, though, they could at least tell us when they do that? It's not like it'd be bad for business. Although I guess suspense is good!

Yes it would be mate

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that may not be the case since Apple need to approve the game on the App Store, so it may take longer.

Not too sure though.

It depends who approves the app first as to when they release it, unless of course, SI requests that both games are released simultaneously once both are approved...

I bet you all those testers for Google/Apple are just gaming away right now :P

It depends who approves the app first as to when they release it, unless of course, SI requests that both games are released simultaneously once both are approved...

I know, lucky bastards!

I know, lucky bastards!

Reckon it will be released this week.

They will release it 1 day before Christmas :P.

That was they get max exclusive gaming without making SI scrap FMH on their platform :P.

Hopefully the reason they want exclusive gaming for so long is because there's gonna be something new that's massive and needs uh...

"Testing for... Viruses? Trojans?.... Wait... Hey your one has a team called 'Trojan FC'. Soz, boss, gotta put it through more testing! We should spend all our time on it too, because SI want it out before Christmas!"

Boss: "Sure..."

Guy: D: "I'm going to get to work then..."

*boss leaves*

*Guy whips out tablet, puts feet up and shows us his changes.txt file*

"Thanks Dec and FMHVibe for that lovely changes.txt generator"

:P

Marsm - it's not SI's fault they can't really tell us when it's out. They won't know themselves until the day before its out. It's apple who are the ones being tight-lipped.

That's not, strictly speaking, true. SI know when the app's been submitted to Apple, and it takes about seven days for the app to be reviewed and published by Apple. They [sI], however, will not know the exact release date, but SI are adamant in releasing no information at all.Having said that, FM wll be a big grossing title for Apple, so I'm sure that there is collaboration on when the app will be out, and SI will have more info that they're chosing not to share.

As an aside, our company develops iOS apps, and SI better get a move on because the App Store review team get something like 10 days off either side of 'Xmas, and if you miss the submission deadline, your apps will only come out in the New Year; now that would be a tragedy.

It takes ABOUT 7 days, the about is key there as it is Christmas.

Fair point.

We did, however, get our last app update approved in five days (last week) which is the fastest that's ever happened, so maybe Apple have employed more staff to help with the review process over the busy season, which could be smart because I imagine there will be a big increase in app purchases over the festive season. Fingers crossed!