Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 How to install downloads

Dec

Extracting a .zip/.rar file

If you have downloaded a file it is more than likely a .zip or a .rar file, this is a basic thing to undo and doesn't take long.

All you need to do is install Winrar or 7Zip, once you have downloaded and installed the program you don't need to do it again as the trial never runs out.

To get the folder just right click on the file and select (extra step for 7zip: select 7zip then...) "Extract Here" or "Extract to (file name)", now you have your folders.

Every .rar file of the below requires this.

Android:

Getting started:

Get an app called AirDroid for free from the GooglePlay store and load that. Follow the instructions so you can access your files on the computer.

Go onto files and select FMH2013 and you will see the files to edit.

Adding the unlockables:

Go into game data and delete the game.cfg and then import the one downloaded from this site.

iOS unlockables will work with this.

Exporting/Importing saves:

In save games you will find your saves with hidden1 being your first automatic and fm_save_1 being your first manual save.

The search filters/shortlists/tactics:

All the iOS ones will work with this. You may need to create a file called "user_data" if you don't have one and you can import all your files into here.

How to add Changes.txt files (Credit to RSeven and JPlummz):

1. Make sure that the 'Quick Start' option is set to 'off' in preferences.

2. Download or Make your own Changes.txt.

3.Open the 'Fmh_Data' folder in the sd card using a file explorer on the device or on a pc.

4.Add the changes.txt to the folder (fmh_data).

5. Open FMH on device, then start a new game and enjoy!

iOS:

Getting started:

Firstly plug your iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) into your computer and load iTunes. Your device should appear on the side as normal under music, app store and such. While on your device screen click the apps tab and scroll to the bottom where it says file sharing (please note you need iOS 4 and above) and FMH2013 should appear, select it and have a look at the list next to it.

Each file and what it means:

Game.cfg = Your preferences. This has all your unlockables and game settings in.

Hidden.dat = The automatic save slot (often contains the last save you've played).

Game_save1.dat = The name may vary but it is your save slots, 1=the first etc...

.tac = A tactic/selection

.fil = Search filter

.lst = Shortlist

To save or add:

To save click "Save to..." at the bottom of the list and select the folder. On the other hand to add a download off this site make sure to back up your data then select "Add..." and if a pop up comes up select replace. If it doesn't work then restart your device (turn it off and on) then reload the game and it should.

Remember you can upload and download here.

PSP:

Many people want to know where to place a changes.txt or logos so here is the ultimate guide.

Installing logos

The logos are split into two sections - FMHCLUBS and FMHCOMPETITIONS, each one is self explanatory.

Add a club logo into

DISK DRIVE (One your PSP is in) > PICTURE > FMHCLUBS
Competitions are the same but instead of FMHCLUBS replace it with FMHCOMPETITIONS. If a .rar file contains the PICTURE folder just place it into the same place as the PICTURE one is and select yes to overwrite. Installing a changes.txt (inc the update) A changes.txt is easy to install as well, some people don't have a folder so just create it.

DISK DRIVE > PSP (the folder) > COMMON > FMH2013
As with the logos, if a download contains a folder then just place it where it is meant to go and click yes to overwrite. Adding a preference If you have downloaded a preference file or want to find your they are called "ULES....".

DISK DRIVE > PSP > SAVEDATA
Please remember to back up your preferences before overwriting. Installing a tactic There are multiple tactic slots but please back the ones you have up before overwriting.

Installing a save game There are multiple save game slots but please back the ones you have up before overwriting.

hello sorry if I'm writing where it is. but I just download some logos for the FMH 2013 and I are some clubs like AC Milan and as half of the clubs in Italy no

appear and thus happens to all leagues, any solution?

Hi guys,

i have a little big problem. When i install FMH2013 on my Android, it says "installing on SD card, please wait".

But when the installation has finished, on the SD card is no fmh2013_data file (the file is in the phone). So i can't copy the logos and the player pictures, because it takes to much time.

Can anyone help me to find a solution, so that i can copy all the logos and player pictures on the SD card and the game takes them from there?

I have been trying to use the FM Save Editor with my FMH 2013 saves and it refuses to open them (works fine with 2012 saves) has anyone else encountered this problem and how did they fix it?

I don't understand, it keeps saying that the file is corrupted for the 2013 unlockables.

And also i have put the updates in common and FMH 2013 but it has not worked Ballotelli is still at man city and Zaha is not at Man United.

Well I clicked "extract to" for both, then for the unlockables I copied them into SAVEDATA and tried that.

I looked in SAVEDATA actually on the PSP and there was something saying that the file was corrupted, then I had a look in SAVEDATA on the computer and found a file that I thought must be the game settings/preferences. I think it ended with like CFG or CVG or something not SVG though. Then I put the unlockables into there, looked on PSP under SAVEDATA and there was no longer the corrupted file. So I looked on the game but it had not worked. Then I tried to extract with 7zip and it still didn't work. For the update, if it was not a transfers one, what changed so that I can check?

i download football manager 2013 on to my ps vita from the playstation store and i want to know have to install the football manager 2013 transfer upadate on to my ps vita