Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 How to create a changes.txt

Dec

eh?

"COMPETITION" "English Premier Division" "Barclays Premier League" "Premier League" "BPL"

that works now..cheers.

How do i know what the correct one should be tho? Cause i thought Barclaycard Premier League would work anyway? Just want to try it out for say the Champions League etc

The update that you posted. It should replace the changes.txt that was there shouldn't it? (in data folder)

I did the same thing last year on my Android phone...

The changes.txt in the "data" folder is for showing the updates and what are contained within each update (in the menu thingy), you should just put your changes.txt file in the "fmh_data" folder or whatever it's called this year (I've got iOS this year :P) and it should work :D

i have FM2013 for PSP (not vita)

i have also created the file PSP>COMMON>FM2013>changes.txt

this is my code

"PLAYER" "Sergio" "Ramos" "Real Madrid C.F." "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Gerard" "Piqué" "F.C. Barcelona" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Cesc" "Fàbregas" "F.C. Barcelona" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Mesut" "Özil" "Real Madrid C.F." "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Mario" "Götze" "Borussia Dortmund" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Sergio" "Agüero" "Manchester City" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

"PLAYER" "Cristiano" "Ronaldo" "Real Madrid C.F. "" "" "" "" "" "" "Arsenal"

it is not working (not a single player) and i'm not sure why, arsenal have 28 players so adding them would keep it under 36 any help would be appreciated, thanks

"PLAYER""Tom" "Shaw" "Cambridge United" "Capt" "America" "" "1995" "155" "190" "Queens Park Rangers"

The code seems right to me, make sure the player is available in the database.

Hi Folks,

I have created a changes.txt file that successfully moves a non-league team into the Blue Square Bet North, but I just cannot move another team out of there into non-league. Does anyone know that the "New League" text should be for non-league?

I've tried Other, None, Lower, A Lower League all with and without English but nothing works.

I've even managed to open competitions.dat in notepad and I've tried every English lower league name that I can find in that, including English Regional Premier Divisions and these kinda work as they do move the club out of the Blue Square North, but it then seems to vanish and can't be found under "Other" in game.

This should be such a.simple thing, but it's driving me barmy!

Really grateful for any assistance.

Many thanks

The team hasn't vanished if you move it to a regional division! You won't be able to find any club in 'Other' that is a regional division, ifnI'm not mistaken.

It can then be re-promoted into the BSN the next season, unlike any team under 'Other' which will always be there.

The team hasn't vanished if you move it to a regional division! You won't be able to find any club in 'Other' that is a regional division, ifnI'm not mistaken.

It can then be re-promoted into the BSN the next season, unlike any team under 'Other' which will always be there.

Thanks for the reply. I had assumed that the "Other" clubs was the pool that would be used to promote clubs into the BSN and BSS but what you said makes sense.

The club I had promoted into the BSN was Slough Town which was one of the "Other" clubs, so does relegating one of the BSN teams to The Northern Premier create an imbalance in that league, or doesn't that matter for non-playable leagues? How can I get the relegated team into the "Other" pool?

I don't know that sadly, but I don't think it makes an imbalance because there isn't actually the Northern Premier as a league. It's just a pool of clubs.

I finally got it to work!!!

To move an English club into the "Other" category the text is "A Lower Division" - I had tried "A Lower League" and everything else I could think of but obviously missed that one. :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should now just play the dang game instead of spending so much time "messing" with it :D

But I don't think that that club can ever be promoted into the BSN/BSS now. If you want that, it's okay, but just a pointer.

Thanks for finding that out though - its very useful :D

"CLUB" "Bristol City" "England" "" "" "222" "2nd Division B3"

"CLUB" "C.F. Reus Deportiu" "Spain" "" "" "6000" "npower Championship"

Okay, so I'm messing around with moving clubs around and I've never used this as I'm new to these things, so do give me the scolding.

Could anyone help me to move C.F. Reus Deportiu to any English league from the Spanish league?

I'm only doing this cause I like their Club logo and trying out a Fantasy type of career. :D

Hello Dec, and I have question about changes.txt (there are no one knows about in Korean community)

how to send team in Others?

I tried sending united to others, and I did like it

"CLUB" "Manchester United" "England" "" "" "" "Others"

But It do not work!

Please help me!

------and I'm sorry for cheats. I do not use cheats too.