Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 How to create a changes.txt

Dec

ive tried to transfer james collins from swindon to hibs using changes.txt but it wont let me is it due to the fact swindon aint a loaded team when you pick scotland as your division?

Why this is not works for me?

"CLUB" "Brackley Town" "England" "Brackley Town" "Brackley Town" "3000" "A Lower Division"

"CLUB" "FC United of Manchester" "England" "FC United of Manchester" "FC United" "7000" "Blue Square Bet North"

quick start disabled

phone restarted

Not sure if "A Lower Division" will work. Though you don't need the second names added in, just "" will be fine. 7000 rep is huge too, you will be expected far too much as that is Premier League standard.

Thanks fo a fast reply. So what you suggest for sending club down to non playable league? Also, can this too high rep can be a problem that makes this lines wont work? I doubt tbh.

The rep wouldn't make it not work.

Reps have a limit of 10000. But I will take a look at the code later and see if I can get it to work.

Although I'm sure someone would assist you beforehand. But if not, I will still look at it later.

Sorry I can't help you immediately.

Actually try this

"CLUB" "Brackley Town" "England" "" "" "" "A Lower Division"

You didn't read the options correctly. You made their new name the same as their old.
But I can't find FC United of Manchester? not even in the "Other" section..
but just do the same thing from the above. read the generator correctly :)

Well, fc united is not in 'other' section but they are in database, they eventually will get promoted to bsn. Also i had read about people who made them available from beggining with changes.txt. Will try to throw away those names.

"CLUB" "Brackley Town" "England" "" "" "" "A Lower Division"

"CLUB" "FC United of Manchester" "England" "" "" "" "Blue Square Bet North"

also wont work :-/ I have no clue what to do.

Yea well if they aren't in the "Find Club" section, they're in the limbo league(I call it that because teams from Holland's 2nd division and Northern Ireland etc get relegated there. But they don't show up anywhere.. like they're in limbo)

And in England's case, that "limbo" league is the "Regional Premier Divs". But that name does not work in the changes.txt

But if you read about them being available, why don't you try to get in touch with said people and ask what they did.

Hello, having a problem with this one :)
Doesnt seem to work for me.

"PLAYER" "Filip" "Orsula" "Wigan Athletic" "Peter" "Varga" "Varga" "1995" "150" "200" "Chelsea"
"PLAYER" "Islam" "Feruz" "Chelsea" "" "" "" "" "" "Wigan Athletic"

Yes, I have disabled quick start, restarted my phone and still nothing....
But it doesnt seem to transfer Feruz to Wigan..Dont know what is the issue...

P.S.:
Tried to move Hilário , and Feruz, then move my changed player and nothing seem to happen.

Desperate :/

not working....can be an issue that Chelsea have 35 or 36 players at the start of the game?...but I tried moving two of them else way, didnt work as well.

No I don't think it is FMH I think it is a user error.

Try an easy code like this in a blank changes.txt and make sure you clicked yes to overwrite the old one:

"COMPETITION" "English Premier Division" "Barclays Premier League" "Premier League" "BPL"

Still English Premier Division.....i dont find myslef to be a noob when it comes to tings like this....but i am starting to consider... :D

Its like this, I connect my Samsung to PC, open fmh_data, then open data and edit/create changes.txt