Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

New update for Android with 2013/14 logos for several clubs including Everton, Monaco and Porto. Please read the first post for more information on how to install.

2013/14 Update 1 *Android*: Download

I've been trying to replace the Chester logo with the see-through background with one with a white background (so it can be seen on Chester's blue colour) and I'm having no luck. I've saved it as a PNG, found the original and replaced it. Even though the new logo shows up in the documents, the logo is still the same when I play the game. Any ideas?

Would be good to know because I kind of want to put the new Paris FC and Lille logos on my game as well (they're the old versions on my game for some reason!)

If you are downloading them straight to your iPad it won't work. Depending on your connection it could take anytime between a few minutes to a couple of hours though. There are 10,000 logos as that is how many clubs are in the game (in fact there are more that have been missed).

ive downloaded and extracted, im not sure where to put it? do i move the entire folder of each individual pic? and where to? i cant see the idevice file sharing like on the instructions

Plug your device into iTunes on the computer, click it then go apps and scroll down. It will say "sharing area". Select FM 2013 then on your pack press CTRL+A and drag them into the section with your saves.

Right I've dont that and my iTunes is having a little rest. I'm hoping its gonna work when it wakes up. Will my saves still be intact?

The national logos don't work due to SI not us but competition do. Are they in your downloaded pack as they should be if you downloaded the megapack.

I downloaded te megapack, I definately don't have them on my phone, and the computers off now. But like I said I'm not fussed about it