Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

You just have to download the patch and install it, that way it fixes all logos and adds the new ones in it is one of the reasons why I added it. So I didn't have to update the megapack to v3 for mostly unknown teams that play in the Champions League qualifiers.

sorry, i have downloaded it. but still no idea how to install in on my iPhone 5 , can someone tell me where the file I should put in after unzip the file, thanks.

yes, I did, thanks for sharing.

But still have no idea of "iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2013".

This is my first time to use iPhone and playing this game.

Sorry about that.

Do you think you could release a pack with only playable clubs/competitions which don't have clubs or logos in-game? I really want these logos but I don't have enough SD space to import them all.

It is very nice, but how much does it take to upload it from the pc to your iphone/ ipad via itunes (I'm using itunes 11) ? Last night it took an hour to upload about 1.2k out of the 10k logos (and stopped at 2.6k logos after a while) to my ipad2.

Had anyone the same problem or it is maybe my pc/ipad ?

Only to signal that there might be a problem with itunes 11: I tried with a mac and at beginning it took an average of 3 second to copy a single png (more than 8 hours to copy all the 10k images) like my previous attempt from a normal pc.

After some time, I clicked the end button but it wrote that some options have changed and asked to confirm these changes.

When I answered no, it started to copy all the images, and it finished in matters of minutes.

Just in case if someone has the same problem...

I had to delete all my folders on my android phone because I managed to corrupt them. Got it working again but when I reinstalled it the folders weren't there. I've tried creating the folders to put the logos in again but no luck with them showing in-game. Any suggestions? :)