Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

Many thanks! Just a question: I play the game in a Galaxy Ace which is a cheap phone and the screen is not too big, so I downloaded the SD version, but when checking the game preferences, it says I'm running WVGA (Tablet)...so, any clue if I should just get WVGA instead or keep SD? Haven't translated to phone yet cause it takes a lot of time, that's what I want to avoid, doing it twice.

Hey there,

I'm a new member & it was great to see these logo's available for download.

I'm playing on an iPad Mini & so I downloaded the WVGA logo's but they are too small.

That's not a problem but then when I tried to download the retina logo's I couldn't...it said I needed to wait for my downloads to finish even though they had already finished.

I haven't subscribed though so does that mean I've reached my download limit after only 2 downloads???

I'm new with this...can i play for example in new leagues...for example Argentina???

Cay you put the logos of Mexico, USA, Costa Rica please???? (i can help in that case to get the logos..just tell me!!!)Thanx for the logos you're great!!!

I have some questions...

Can i play in others leagues..? like for example Argentina???

Can you put the logos of Costa Rica,Mexico,USA...? (If you need help to get that logos,i can help you!just tell me!!!)

Thanx for the logos!!!! Greetings from Costa Rica!!!!

No, adding club logos will not enable you to play in Argentina. They aren't in the game due to SI(makers of the game) did not acquire a license to use the clubs.

All of the clubs you can play with are the ones that show up when selecting a new game.

Buy the game and support the makers, some people rely on the sales as their job and if you don't buy it then they may not make it again. We do not support the illegal downloads of FMH so I am glad they don't work for you as in my eyes you are a dirty thief who is a virus on the games industry.