Dec

gallery_1_1_99541.png

Megapack: Download

Patch 1: Download

2013/14 Update 2 *Android*: Download

These files include:
Over 10k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams

How to install:
Select your file - Retina are tablets too, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.
Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip
Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -
Drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2013 when your device is plugged in

For Android -
Use AirDroid or a connection and drag them into FMH2013_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for retina) then Club or Competition depending on what you are installing.

For Android 2013/14 update - Place them within the CLUBS or COMPETITION folder overwriting current logos if they are licensed.

Many thanks to Supports Interactive for their base that is used here. This can be downloaded by anyone and is brilliant! Cheers guys.

This post has been promoted to an article

Dec, i used the retina packs.. i am on 4s... the premier league logo looks nice like the rest of the existing one.. but for germany and others, the logo is too big..

Cheers Vaile, I chose not to include it as in 2034 it'd be odd ;).

You have to copy each file into the section so select all the files from one folder and drag them in.

Updated with Siena logo 13/12/2012 20:13

I thought about that originally but with some devices only allowing 8GB/16GB and the likes of Serie B being ignored by the majority I would rather them choose which they want.

All loaded very nice :-)

The Competition ones are a bit small, Scottish ones , but think that is more to do with the actual logo's being small. Quality job. Look forward to players pack now :-)

I'm probably really stupid, but seriously I've downloaded the file and extracted it to a folder called 'Retina' (which is in my Downloads document) but what now?

My iPad is connected to my computer but when I open it from 'My Computer' the only folders and their contents are the photos that I've taken with my iPad? Or is it something that I have to do from iTunes and if so how?