Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

I can assure you they work, though I got told to post everything in the initial logos folder by Marc. Are you sure it is the right skin? Which logo are you looking at?

aw i know they will work its just my phone is not reading them

i downloaded the retania one

i treid doing a new start in ireland england and scotland and none of the logos for the divisions will show up at the begining ? just the old default badge in the countrys colours

no worries mate il give this a try...if they dont work the comp logos aint really a massive priority as long as the clubs have their proper badges and lreagues/cups called the real thing thats all that really matters lol.

cheers

I have now get FMH, and I think i would start a game with Manchester United. But the logos are not with, so I find this site.

But when I download it is coming up a error message. "An error occurred."

Why this is coming up? How can I fix it?

I am norwegian and try my best in english, sorry if i wrote badly.

Sorry, forgot to say it. Android. Yes, I have innstalled AirDroid, but i don't understand what it is...

Airdroid allows you to connect wirelessly to your phone through your internal home wifi..between phone and computer

Sorry, forgot to say it. Android. Yes, I have innstalled AirDroid, but i don't understand what it is...

Download the megapack to your Computer.

i download patch 1. so i extract it using 7zip, then i click on clubs and copy all the club logo and paste it in logo_android club. doesnt work at all. Help me plsss someone!!

If I'm not mistaken, if you copy a file and paste it somewhere else, there'd be a (2) next to it.

My suggestion would be not to copy them. But to drag and drop them into the club folder.

I thought about that originally but with some devices only allowing 8GB/16GB and the likes of Serie B being ignored by the majority I would rather them choose which they want.

Hi! I have an Galaxy S2 phone. I downloaded the WVGA Logos from Patch 1, I copied the files in fmh_data/data/logos_android/clubs and when I start the game no logos are loaded. My facepack it's working, copied them on the same path, in players folder. Can you give an advice what I done wrong? It's the path correct? Thanks!

Hi! I have an Galaxy S2 phone. I downloaded the WVGA Logos from Patch 1, I copied the files in fmh_data/data/logos_android/clubs and when I start the game no logos are loaded. My facepack it's working, copied them on the same path, in players folder. Can you give an advice what I done wrong? It's the path correct? Thanks!

May sound like a dumb question. But did you only download the Patch? Or did you click the "Megapack" link and download that as well? Because the Patch only includes a few logos