FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dec

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Will you be putting these into folders? Trying to put 10,000 files on a iphone is taking a bit too much time and memory.

You just have to download the patch and install it, that way it fixes all logos and adds the new ones in it is one of the reasons why I added it. So I didn't have to update the megapack to v3 for mostly unknown teams that play in the Champions League qualifiers.

sorry, i have downloaded it. but still no idea how to install in on my iPhone 5 , can someone tell me where the file I should put in after unzip the file, thanks.

yes, I did, thanks for sharing.

But still have no idea of "iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2013".

This is my first time to use iPhone and playing this game.

Sorry about that.

Dec, so much thanks for sharing us the logo pack.

But is that possible to share the "players face" for iPhone with us ?

Do you think you could release a pack with only playable clubs/competitions which don't have clubs or logos in-game? I really want these logos but I don't have enough SD space to import them all.

You could download v1 I suppose.

Thanks, I probably will do. Is the patch included with v2 or do I need to separately download that, by the way?

It is very nice, but how much does it take to upload it from the pc to your iphone/ ipad via itunes (I'm using itunes 11) ? Last night it took an hour to upload about 1.2k out of the 10k logos (and stopped at 2.6k logos after a while) to my ipad2.

Had anyone the same problem or it is maybe my pc/ipad ?

Mine was pretty quick to be homest, I think it depends on your computer as much though I have found for sharing iTunes 11 is crap.

Only to signal that there might be a problem with itunes 11: I tried with a mac and at beginning it took an average of 3 second to copy a single png (more than 8 hours to copy all the 10k images) like my previous attempt from a normal pc.

After some time, I clicked the end button but it wrote that some options have changed and asked to confirm these changes.

When I answered no, it started to copy all the images, and it finished in matters of minutes.

Just in case if someone has the same problem...

I had to delete all my folders on my android phone because I managed to corrupt them. Got it working again but when I reinstalled it the folders weren't there. I've tried creating the folders to put the logos in again but no luck with them showing in-game. Any suggestions? :)