Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

Yeah, I did that but no luck. I tried to recreate the folders they were in, something like "logos_android" then "Club" and "competition" but it didn't work. Maybe cuz they're not the original folders?

ok so i downloaded the megapack sd file, i put the files in PICTURE/FMHCLUBS on my psp but nothing has happened?? ive restarted my psp and still nothing ??? help am i doing somthing wrong???

need a little help with installing. i must be doing something wrong as the logos still do not show on my phone. i copied the club logo files into fmh2013_data/data/logosandroid

No. I just couldnt get competition logos frm megapack. Then tell me the names of epl, bundesliga n serie a logos for android. And fa cup and and all european competitions plz. Or give me a link to only competitions logos for andrd

Then why didnt i get them? I did this. Extrcted files. Got a folder containing all the logos. Copied them in fmh_2013/data/logos/clubs. But i only got clubs logos in the game. I also copied them in competitions folder but still nothing. Help me here.