Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

Yeah ive unzipped, it just stops now and again saying i dont have permission to see the contents of logo_x

Installing to an ipad.

Funny, as if i try to install the said logo again it allows me!

Probably just my terrible laptop

Also Dec, do you know the club number of Fc United?

Also.....how do i make the international logos show?

FC United, for some reason iTunes doesn't like to copy it. Please try copying the files again and click no to replace.

International logos - Sadly not as it is a coding issue.

I installed them via iTunes and loaded up FMH and all the team logos are fine however the Competition logos are not showing up? Why is this?

No worries, fixed it.

Does the 4.2 update delete all the logos? I've tried restarting but the logos are definitely not there. The prompt to download data similar to when you first buy the game came up and I' guessing that replaced the logos?

Just checked my files and it lloks like updating to 4.2 deleted the logos :( this happen with anyone else? I'm on android.

These files include:

Over 10k logos for clubs, competitions and national teams

How to install:

Select your file - Retina are tablets too, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

Extract your file using WinRar or 7Zip

Go into the folders and select the ones you want to install.

For iOS -

Drag and drop them into iDevice > app > file sharing > FM 2013 when your device is plugged in

Hi lads, How do I find this directory? Within iTunes or where? I am using the latest version of iTunes and I'm a newb at this sorry. I want to get the files onto my iPad2.

Yes but when I click on app I get a list of apps I used to have and some I still hve on the left hand side. FMH3013 is not there...it shows my iPad screens but when I lick on that it just gets highlighted and I can do nothing with it. Please help. Should I downgrade iTunes to v10? Will I lose all my backups and data if I uninstall it?

Hi!

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy S4.I have already downloaded the respective file type,retina into my computer.When I'm transferring it over to my phone via AirDroid,do I have to separate the Club and competition logos to put them in their respective files?Please assist.Thanks