Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Or he glitched, the same happened with Raul Albiol for someone on Psp last year, he was meant to retire or be transferred, but just sat there because of a glitch

Ramirez does a Di Canio!!

6Vxz8.png

Thought I was seeing things when it mentioned on text commentary that he'd been sent off for pushing the ref then seen this after the game. Don't recall seeing this in 12.

Screenshot_2013-01-08-16-19-18_zpsd3e7b3c2.png

Now, I don't know much about FOOTBALL(really soccer), but I do know Barcelona is a pretty decent team and I guess is well known.

It was a good thing for me though, because I bought about 4 or 5 regens from them. They are absolute beasts.

Oh and for absolute steals, too. Only spent like half of what I originally would have.

found that these things were weird..

I never had anyone on my squad have a ban overturned and I've appealed a wholleeee lot.

Screenshot_2013-01-08-22-04-42_zps7d19338a.png

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but I am pretty sure this guy scored on his own goal...

Screenshot_2013-01-10-23-07-40_zpsceb8e348.png

This proves he's on the other team

Screenshot_2013-01-10-23-07-46_zps66b3c028.png

The more you appeal the less chance you have ;)

Basically only appeal if it's before the Champions League Final for Messi or something :D

Screenshot_2013-01-08-16-19-18_zpsd3e7b3c2.png

Now, I don't know much about FOOTBALL(really soccer), but I do know Barcelona is a pretty decent team and I guess is well known.

It was a good thing for me though, because I bought about 4 or 5 regens from them. They are absolute beasts.

Oh and for absolute steals, too. Only spent like half of what I originally would have.

In real life Barca were operating at a loss (If I'm not mistaken) before the Financial Fair Play Rules came out...

The Sale/Loan of Bojan to AC Milan in real life is thought to be designed to keep them in European Competitions for now... :P

And yes Barca is one of the greatest clubs in the world at the moment, mainly because of the youth academy, La Masia, which has turned out some of the best players of this era (Messi, Fabregas, and such), and the fact that Fabregas was struggling to get a First XI position in the team shows how good it is :D :D :D (:P)

Yeah, on my Athletico save they sign loads and loads of strikers that they don't need for loads of money, barely play them, and then sell them - last year it was the same but with goalkeepers. :lol: