Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Perhaps you have him on the wrong training regime?

It looks like he's got Intensive Defence and light or no offensive training on...

Or it's a glitch..

Either way, his goals are most likely coming off his head now :P

in arsenal 2013/14,i have won community shield,euro super cup,club world cup and got through to the euro cup final and f.a final..but im got sacked before euro cup final,coz im finished 5th in league..ow man! the board dont care how many cup you win,if u not achieve what they want(league title) you doom!its crazy!im still angry!i wanna play angrybird rite now.. :-(

Ikr...

I won the Copa Libertadores with Sau Paulo and got sacked 2 weeks later because I was 10th (with 4 games in hand so I could still have become 1st)...

i had a glich ones,I was about to score then the opponent got the ball and kicked it all the way to my side.The ball was going out anyway,but when the ball when past the post,the ball was in the net and it said i scored WTF

In my Swansea save I have signed Neymar on a free transfer in 2013/14. I offered him 100k/week sort of as a joke (the board went above their normal limit in an effort to get him), he wanted 120k/week...and then he instantly agreed to join!

Wow :O He usually asks for a ton in wages

Hey, that's a ton for me! I was wondering if my other established players would get upset and ask for an increase, but it hasn't happened yet.

These players are greedy. I got a guy for $2mil and he earned $650 a week. After I sign him to PSG, he asks for 100k!

I got him down to 35k. He was a regen.

It was fine though because he became a goal monster and scored 80 in a season at his peak.

Great thread guys :D . In my current save Theo Walcott is in his second season at Blackpool who got him on a free transfer when he was 28. In his first season he played 37 matches (the most in a season for his entire career) and got an Average Rating of 7.14 (the second best of his entire career). What made me look into his history is because, for the past two seasons every time i play against Arsenal, Walcott is in the match but he doesn't appear on their team sheet when i look for him at Arsenal. And obviously when i play against Blackpool he is on their team sheet. Also he scores for both teams too without fail, I have began calling him 'Theo the faithful Ghost'. :ph34r: