Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Ahh.

That does make sense. I'll keep that in mind on my next career.

Like he won't be the best striker because he clearly lacks technique and dribbling but he clearly has 18/19 shooting/heading and good decisions and movement meaning he can get to the right spot to be fed the ball before scoring :D

Falcao. Shooting 7

Can someone tell me what happened? It seems to have happened overnight, but he's still scoring goals though

Never min his shooting but wtf with aston villa paying over 60mil lol

Chelsea with Guardiola as manager asked for $93M for Azpilicueta...

I ended up paying something like $40M + Dani Alves (He's 30+ so I decided to trade for Azpilicueta, as well as the added bonus of an extra spaniard on IT as I'm going for the Spain Job aswell as my Barca position :D)

I can't play two games of my 2034 WC quals. Both scheduled for middle of august. After the qualifications the WC 2034 is totally cancelled. I mean nothing happened. Then when I loaded the new season put absolutely wrong matches with random results which I didn't play. Really weird :D:S

post-12196-0-17921900-1359552029_thumb.p

post-12196-0-32242900-1359552031_thumb.p

post-12196-0-93726600-1359552032_thumb.p

The strangest thing that has happened to me is that the only Major trophy Ive won is the Champions League, I've never won any other cup, and my only league titles are League 2 and League 1. I also found it interesting that I'd destroy teams like Juve 5-0 and then struggle against mid table english teams.

sbq4ba.png

What was Hamsik thinking when he renewed??? (Must've happened WHILE I was offering Hamsik different contracts :P)

10ictp4.png

Woot Woot Woot! Look at Ancelotti's response!!!!

Okay, I'm playing the WC with Argentina. I'm 12th in the world and Ukraine Are 15th. I was pre-match favourites against them. However, after the match I won and it said "I'd masterminded a giant killing". The weird thing about this is this;

SHBXXf2.png

Okay, I'm playing the WC with Argentina. I'm 12th in the world and Ukraine Are 15th. I was pre-match favourites against them. However, after the match I won and it said "I'd masterminded a giant killing". The weird thing about this is this;

SHBXXf2.png

now don't go spending all of that in one place, sonny. /grampa voice.

I would assume it was just a layover coding.

The code is used for league clubs and the game didn't recognize the national team as a non league club.

Were the funds transferred into your league team?

I would assume it was just a layover coding.

The code is used for league clubs and the game didn't recognize the national team as a non league club.

Were the funds transferred into your league team?

No, I checked :(

Yea I think it was just a lazy code(not a lazy coder, just a code that doesn't recognize certain variables).

Good thing you didn't get a lot of money.

Extremely, I thought that a team managed by Lochlin Highet lost 90% of finals :P

(jokes)

Also, love the transfer funds, buy a Mercenary player to get Argentinian citizenship and then cap him :D

I got £3m for the semis and £1.5m for the final. I expect £6m to spend for the next World Cup :P

Nah, I tweeted to Marc Vaughan and he said its strange and must be a bug. He said its gonna be fixed in the update :P

I'd rather never get another update for FMH again if SI made the Save Editor work on FMH 2013... just my opinion.

Because you can get transfers and stuff through changes, there aren't really any game altering bugs that can ruin your game experience.

I'd rather never get another update for FMH again if SI made the Save Editor work on FMH 2013... just my opinion.

Because you can get transfers and stuff through changes, there aren't really any game altering bugs that can ruin your game experience.

There is a game altering aspect but it's not a bug as far as I'm aware- it is however being addressed in the update.

Say you are a Blue Square South or North Team, or you have multileagues loaded:

You have Spain as main and England as a side nation, you've done this as you started in Spain and have moved to England to manage Bolton and win the BPL- You go to loan your young guys so you have a squad of 28 remaining.

Oh no, your loaned players don't get simmed matches like other players do in non-playable league teams...

Marc says this will be addressed in the update- I hope it includes "B" Teams in side leagues too (eg. Barca "B" players getting simmed matches)