Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Weirdest things on FMH2013

Dec

Raul's regen who's only 26 has managed to get 310 goals and 150 assists in 305 club matches and 77 goals in 58 international caps all under AI management. Maybe an AI manager will complete the 1000 goal challenge? :lol:

That's what I was thinking, the fact he came up through the Barca academy would imply that he's Catalan...

I just checked and he was born in Catalonia and has even played for the Catalonia national team... I'm just going to check to see whether I'm seeing things on FMH :P

In real life they sometimes sign players outside of there requirement

Athletic Club never does that, they're the only high level club that does that, teams like Real Sociedad have a policy but they sign the likes of Bravo and such to make their team stronger...

Has anyone had the glitch when your goalkeeper stands in the middle of the box (on the penalty spot) during a corner? Happened in 12 frequnently too.

I've had that :lol: I remember a glitch on 11 where your player would hit the corner back into your own penalty area, where your player would take a shot and it would go in :P

Yeah that works if the first fixture was rescheduled to accomodate Man Utd's fixtures with your 2nd match just happening to be the first of the 2nd half of the year ;D