Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Tom's 4-3-2-1

Lewiitom

Tom's 4-3-2-1

This tactic is from last year but I've posted it again because it works just as well this year. This tactic is great if you have quality out wide and a fast striker. It has done very well for me with Hibernian and Sampdoria, expect the striker to score a lot of goals - it helped me complete the 1000 goal challenge last year and I'm using it for my attempt this year too. Anyway, here's the tactic!

Player roles:

2r7vbyr.jpg

This year I have found much more success using a DLM as opposed to a BBM - this seems to positively affect both attack and defence.

Team instructions:

2ibgl5k.jpg

Manager stats:

Hibs:

2rnto3p.jpg

Sampdoria:

8y8fn9.jpg

It was also the tactic I used to complete my 2000 goal challenge this year.

Hope this will be of use to some of you, and feedback is always appreciated!

Well the Italian league is a lot harder to score in, and those screenshots are from last year - so in truth I think he would do decent but most definitely not 1000 goal challenge worthy :)

Well, Holland is generally a great starting off point for the 1000 goal challenge - I started off with Heerenveen on my attempt but I'm sure any top Dutch club will work well :D

I'm playing as Swansea, just tried this tactic at beat Atletico Madrid 5-0 in the UEFA Cup! 4 goals for Angelo Henriquez (on loan from Man Utd), 13 shots vs. 5 on 51/49% possession. Thanks!

hye tom,are u still using this tactic for ur 1k challenge?i want to try this for mine..how bout adf for striker?is poacher still more effective?or it depend on their atributes?

Yeah I've been using all the way through my 1000 goal challenge :) I haven't tried out other roles... so I can't really help you out there, but a good striker should still score alot of goals :)

11 games of using this tactic, and I've won all 11. Combined goals for/against in that streak: 39-13. Highlights include beating beating Man City 3-2 in the League Cup quarterfinal, PSV in the EURO Cup, and a 9-2 thrashing of QPR in the league (QPR, I know, but a double hat-trick for Danny Graham!). Looks to be doing the business for me!

It wouldn't be easy... Mainly because match engine is different and even if it were copied over it might not work as well or in the same manner...

Im on bad form with 2 league losses and a under par fa cup draw..

done it for the replay and beat the team 4-0 :)

hopefully it works in the league with my other new signings

Im on bad form with 2 league losses and a under par fa cup draw..

done it for the replay and beat the team 4-0 :)

hopefully it works in the league with my other new signings

On your profile it says you are a PSP user :wacko: