Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Tom's 4-3-2-1

Lewiitom

Now, let me start by saying I was extremely dubious that it would be possible to find a tactic that would work for most games without having to tweak it for playing home and away but...

Let's just say I am currently speechless. After putting numerous posts on here about being unable to win away from home - didn't have a problem at home but I could never take my home form on the road - here are the results of my last 4 matches:

kSXqbks.png

zcok6jA.png

XAzHSc7.png

YuNI9aP.png

Not only have I won all 4 of them, but my normally leaky defence hasn't conceded a single goal!

This is all because I decided to try Lewiitom's 4321 tactic.

After failing so miserably with my own attempts at creating tactics I had made up my mind that a lot of the people who posted careers on here were in fact cheating and saving before each match to replay it if they lost. Thankfully I can say that I was mistaken and I'll apologise for even considering such a thing.

So again, thanks to Lewiitom for what appears to be a wonderful little tactic, which I will be using to hopefully take Barnet to the dizzying heights of the premiership!

Can this be deleted then?

Also you need to stick with a formation, you can't say it's amazing because you won a few they say it doesn't work because you lost a few.

This formation has been proven to be extremely solid by a number of users including myself.

I use it for careers when there is a particular player that has to score lots like the 1000 goal challenge amongst others.

Didn't mean to say that it wasn't a good tactic. Was trying to say that even with a proven tactic, results can go against you. I'm still very thankful for the tactic and I will still be using it in my career.

Hey guys,

As you know from my earlier post I won 4 games without conceding a goal but then lost the next 3 using the same team and tactics although I probably did what I always do and panicked after losing the 1st game and made loads of changes to my starting 11.

What I'm asking really is if you lose do you not play players in the next game who have poor morale or do you just take it as a 1 off and keep the same team regardless of the players morale.

I'm probably changing to many things and this is making what is a great tactic seem bad for me.

Advice please...

On the main squad screen it tells you the condition of the players as a percentage - is it worth looking at the players individual availability because I'm sure I've seen players as low as 80% on the main squad screen but on their individual availability it says they are available whereas sometimes players can have a higher percentage on the main squad screen but on their individual availability it'll say 'unf' for unfit.

So you would play a player who was as low as 80% on the main squad screen - I always thought 90% was the lowest I should really go 2.

I've often asked myself if an 80% first choice player is better to use than a 100% second choice player - it sounds like you've just answered that question for me.

Depends who they are tbh, like my Messi save i'll keep him on unless he drops below 70, everyone else is optional, i don't really make subs unless i'm not winning or a sub is obviously needed.