Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Tom's 4-3-2-1

Lewiitom

I generally keep the tactic the same, try changing the midfield roles around a bit and make sure you've got the right players for each role.

I never had a problem creating chances though :O Who are you using upfront?

I've been using a young chap called Pedro, to see if he's suitable for the 1,000 goal challenge. He develops decent stats pretty quickly and seems capable enough. When he's unfit I've been using Soldado most of the time.

The midfielders should be fine for the roles - good stats and more often than not their preferred roles. My usual three are Enriquez (Formerly of Chivas) - Araujo (Also formerly of Chivas) - Parejo or Banega.

Don't get me wrong, it's been pretty successful - I won the league, but I haven't had the same level of success with it that everyone else seems to have.

From ATL Madrid reserves? If so Alfie's currently using him and he's doing well.

That's the one. Certainly looks pretty good after a bit of IT. He seems to get jaded rather quickly at the moment, but hopefully he'll grow out of that.

Don't know whether it's just me, but it seems to affect some players more than others - with Zaha it barely made a difference but with Fierro he seemed to play alot worse when he was jaded.

Hi,

I use this tactic for AC Milan. I make a lot of Shots on goal (10+ in a match), but I only score 1 or maximum 2 goals. See screeshot. My Poachers are Pato and Pazzini.

And the other side makes 1 Shots on goal, what I concede.

And this is not individual, it is in 80 % of my matches.

Whats wrong? What can I do?

image-F20E_51502697.jpg

That's weird... I'm not sure how to fix this really other than try out different strikers, I thought they'd have good finishing though...

2ymd6pl.jpg

This tactic is working really well for me and I have haven't signed a single playing in my first season, just used IT and this tactic.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble against some 4-4-1-1 and 4-4-2 formations?

I will win a lot of games, and suddenly, I find myself losing like 5-0... When I check their formation, it's almost always either of those two.

If anyone has experienced this as well, I'd appreciate some tips on what to do against them.

Thanks.

Depends what team you are and also whether it counters the formation in a way on match engine (especially if you fiddle with roles)

Mentality helps too, if you're playing away, teams have a tendency to go gung-ho a lot more often whereas if they visit you they're more likely to park a 10 tonne bus on your pitch :P