Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The 1000 Goal Challenge:

Ashez

I don't think i'll do as many this year. My aim is to do a player from each continent then maybe the old player which catches my eye lol.

But i feel like my obsession with this last year bored a few people so i wana do more varied stuff :)

I'm doing it with Santos(Neymar) at the 28th April is 28 games 139 goals.

O.O you're joking? Please tell me you're joking...

I don't see the challenge in using PA amazing players like Neymar, i like finding my own gems like Borja, Leo and Sammy. Players who aren't outstanding but can get the job done. It's partly the reason why i stayed away from the known super kids like Neymar, CF, Niang n co.

Btw your going great with Neymar, good luck keeping him in Brazil ;)

Question: How did you get Willian! (unless Santos has it's own Willian at the club)

Also, you'll need to move clubs in 2014 and buy Neymar because he doesn't resign with Santos from my knowledge...

Neymar can, I am considering doing that in my Retirement Message challenge once I get Neymar :D

Ps. It's even possibly possible with Messi (although if he were 22/23 it'd be a tonne easier), 25-35 years, 100 goals a year with more being scored earlier on obviously...

With Barca you get like 50+ fixtures a year and Messi can rattle off hat-tricks when he feels like it...

Still, very unlikely :P

i never tried this yet,but is 22yr old striker can succeed this challenge?

If you can get international management it can be do able, as i used Carroll last year.

stat wise yes but i'd advise you to get out of England.

To me the golden number a season is 80, if your player can manage 80 a season at club level and you have the option of international management your onto a winner.

Obviously less than 80 is do able but at that age it's risky.

To do this challenge you need a player who can score 50 goals for 20 seasons, which is obviously close to impossible but if your player is 22, he's got roughly 13 years in the game.

So 1000/13 = 77 goals a season.

He wont be doing that once he reaches 32 so you need to find a way to make up the goals if you get me.

For example not taking age into account if you could get him to score 60 a season at club level and 17 at international level you are reaching your target but you'll obviously need more.

No worries, if you need any help just give us a shout.

Just so you all know though i'm not amazing at this challenge just because i've completed it 6 times now......You guys never hear about the times i fail haha. I've failed twice on 2013 already :P, it just comes down to the right player, right league and a hell of a lot of luck.

Name: Callum Paterson

Club: Rangers:

Nation: Scotland:

Played: 782

Scored: 1000

Assits: 133

Av R: 8.78

International:

Played: 51

Scored:53

Total:

Played: 833

Scored: 1053

1000thgoalscreenie_zps87d7ff1e.jpg

Yeah i love them pics and i have 3 now :D.

To get the pic i recorded the match on my phone, put it on my pc and played it back pausing it at the magic moment and print screened.

Just in case anyone wanted to know since if you pause the game the text says paused not whatever the com would say.

I started off in Holland on both attempts and then moved to Spain. Heerenveen, Feyenoord, Twente, PSV, AZ and Ajax are all good options :) check they can afford him though :P