Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

AI controlled teams are dumb...

I played this team(forget who) and checked their squad.

EVERY position was filled with a player who doesn't play that position(they were all red).

And what's the deal with Germany? They've won the World Cup like 3 times in my career.(I'm in the 38/39 season) and when I click their squad, they're all players with no green stats. Maybe its because I'm managing PSG and can't sign their players, but they're all listed as amateurs and wouldn't even play in the French National league.

I know.

I was asking why their team shows a bunch of players with red in game. I didn't say they sucked in real life...

This is what I mean..

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-13-10-1.png

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-13-23-1.png

All of the players are like this.

I was simply asking why they are like this.

Lol I also found this...

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-09-05.png

Kind of ironic an American is named McDonald..

And the fact his name is McDonald Hill makes it seem like its a magical place on top of a hill with unlimited McDonalds.

Nice job SI.

i know what your mean in the 1st place..they want make the team a good team like in the real life..even they use crap player ,the epicness never gone..(they want u to feel like 'omg i face german in semifinal') u know what i mean.

Well if I faced Germany in the semifinal with that team, I wouldn't really be saying "omg it's Germany"

I just don't understand how they're good this far into my career with that kind of team.

I could understand their dominance with that team if it were 2014 or something. But not 2038.

St. Mirren are obviously going places ;)

No lol, St. Mirren are blowing their budget on Rooney who will request that his $100 M release clause is activated or he'll refuse to play properly lol...

Then he'll leave with his $100M because he wants a new challenge lololololol

AI controlled teams are dumb...

I played this team(forget who) and checked their squad.

EVERY position was filled with a player who doesn't play that position(they were all red).

And what's the deal with Germany? They've won the World Cup like 3 times in my career.(I'm in the 38/39 season) and when I click their squad, they're all players with no green stats. Maybe its because I'm managing PSG and can't sign their players, but they're all listed as amateurs and wouldn't even play in the French National league.

SI doesn't have the license for the German national team, so there are no German call ups in the game.

I know.

I was asking why their team shows a bunch of players with red in game. I didn't say they sucked in real life...

This is what I mean..

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-13-10-1.png

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-13-23-1.png

All of the players are like this.

I was simply asking why they are like this.

Lol I also found this...

Screenshot_2013-01-31-00-09-05.png

Kind of ironic an American is named McDonald..

And the fact his name is McDonald Hill makes it seem like its a magical place on top of a hill with unlimited McDonalds.

Nice job SI.

Mcdo must've come right of his farm...

SI doesn't have the license for the German national team, so there are no German call ups in the game.

Thanks, that's all I've wanted to know.

Maybe I didn't word the question right.

Mcdo must've come right of his farm...

I bought him... He's actually not good enough to start on my team just yet, but a few months of IT should do the trick. And he'd be the best at his position.

Sorry for double post.

But this is by far my greatest accomplishment so far in my 27 year career.

Its a shame I'll have to retire long before his career is finished out.. My favorite player ever. He arrived in the 32/33 season and I've picked him up for $500k.

Screenshot_2013-01-31-21-38-43_zps5eb2d269.png

Screenshot_2013-01-31-21-38-53_zps95599ef9.png

I know he isn't the greatest player of all time, but he definitely has made me proud.

His goals are low because I have two starting teams and I'll play him every other game or every 2-3 games.

I think if he played a full season(I'm going to do it next season) I think he can score a ton.

Dyou want me to tell you who that is?

That is Thierry Henry's regen's regen :D

Sorry, had to say that :P

Actually he might even be Thierry Henry's regen's regen's regen!!!

Its fine. It didn't bother me lol

But ya, a lot of regents have come along.

Too bad its almost over. Wish there was a way to continue forever. 30 years is too short. I would want to coach til I'm 90 years old.

Oh yea. Dec, that US Senart-Moissy might be in the logos pack(i think you were talking to me about that team).

I finished uploading club logos and that remained the same. I'd have to look on my phone to see what it looks like.

FMH2013 update 4.1 is coming soon with a new tactical role, Android scaling and lots of tweaks. More info here -

Finally got to Marc it seems about Trequartista :D.

Advanced playmaker on the wing seems an interesting concept too, I imagine in a 4231 with an inside forward and poacher mixed with direct passing it could be lethal.

On another subject, I think it would be cool if FMHVibe had a direct link to your career on FMH.

So that instead of filling out the forms, it updated automatically.

It's possible, but would take a lot of time.

But I guess taking a few minutes to fill the form out manually is better than hours and hours of coding(and SI's cooperation) just to have a little thing more easy.

It'd be pretty cool though.

It is something we have looked into but as of yet nothing has been made on it due to the time scale, various ways to implement and lack of freedom with the method to consider.

How can i increase the amount i can offer for signing on fees?? I have a player refusing to resign his contract due to i can only offer 500k and he wants 1.2m.

I had players in my squad on 4 times the amount of wages he wanted so i sold them to boost funds but still can't increase his signing on fee :(. I'm running out of ideas :/