Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

I'll try it but he's currently rejecting everything i throw at him.

He wants under my max wage since its 26k and he wants 23k but he wont budge on this signing on fee :@, in the past i'd just offer them silly wages to make up for it but i cant do that even though one my players is somehow on 70k :/

Btw don't panic this isn't Son, it's my fun save lol

You can try increasing his wages to make up for the signing bonus. Maybe offer him a manager job or a big club release clause.

Other than that, nothing you can do. I don't think you can increase your signing bonus.

I find that players will ask for more when their contract expires in a year.

If you wait until their contract is up in like a month, they tend to ask for less..

i'm managing Real Madrid now and Xabi Alonso is asking for $550k a week. but if I wait until his contract is closer to expiring, he'll end up asking for like $200k

That is a risk in my situation though as i'm already having to reject bids from bigger clubs for him so he could leave on a bosman. I'll just have to wait and hope i guess.

Yea it is a risk. But there isn't anything else you can do. Unless you just sell him to a lower club with a 50% buy back and then literally just buy him again

but I don't think that'd work.

It's massively frustrating to see the board not offer him what he wants yet they're willing to do it for crap players :@, at least i moved all the money hoggers on lol

I'll let you guys know what happens :)

No. With Real Madrid I get like $184m transfer budget a year(without sugar daddy)

And got my per week wage up to $550k p/week and still only had $6.6m.

I really think it's set in stone. I've never been able to offer more than $6.6m with Real and no more than $5.2m(i started with this) on my PSG save.

I honestly only played with PSG(played with Man Utd for a season and got fired) and just thought that all teams had a max signing bonus of $5.2m.

I think if anyone would know how to change it, it'd be Marc.

My transfer budget is 0 atm but if i adjust it i get close to 200m so i doubt it's to do with that tbh :(, it's stupid i only wana give him a million to sign on the dotted line lol.

sorry, i forgot this......

You have to have money in your transfer budget in order to get your highest possible signing bonus.

So put like 50mil in your transfer budget and you should be able to pay him.

Again, sorry I forgot this. I had to do it numerous times. Hope it works.

You don't need large transfer budget.

Just like 20m

But you were right on it being determined on your transfer budget.

If you have like below $10m, it won't allow you to have your full signing bonus. just less than half. But if you have more than $20m than you can.

I completely forgot about it. But each team has a set signing bonus amount. I am assuming on how prestigious the club is.

But if it doesn't work, then his maximum signing bonus is what it is. and can't be improved.

Oh and Marc, if you read this. Or if someone can tell him.

There should be a feature where you can put an alert on job openings. Like on my 1k career, I forgot to put my nationality as Italian(same as my striker). So I have to wait until the Italy manager gets fired in order to apply. but I don't think I'd get a notice of that in Spain.

I just think it'd be useful to be able to be alerted for a job opening you want so you don't have to check the job section repeatedly.

Nice :D I want to try managing in Northern Ireland, I've only really managed in top leagues and it would be a good challenge to try and win the Champions League :)

What's the closest you've got to winning one?

4th season - Champions league - Group stage

5th season - Europa league - Group stage

It's hard when you can only offer players 1.3k per week to join :D and i'm only signing real players.

Who's regen's are these?

Also whats the best way to find out, iv'e tried looking at stats but since there older and properly not as good as they was.o7pn9y.png

2uiki6o.png

f016qc.pngvsns0j.png

that's what it takes to find a regen..

other people will have to do the work.

you really just have to guess and look at the stats and if they are similar and the nationality and positions are the same... well theres your regen.

Man UTD have just bought back Ronaldo.

He's 32 now and I've replaced him with Ozil and Neymar and all he does is bitch. His value went from $60m+ to $15m so I think it's a good deal.

Screenshot_2013-02-09-20-36-27_zps218879a9.png

Kind of ironic if you ask me.

here are Ronaldo's stats

Screenshot_2013-02-09-20-43-44_zps93b9c8f1.png