Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Double Trouble: Can Your Deadly Duo Bang In 1200?

MerlionMaple96

Double Trouble: Can Your Deadly Duo Bang In 1200?

VEOk5IB.jpg

Collymore-Fowler, Owen-Heskey, Yorke-Cole, Henry-Berkamp, Raul-Morientes, Del Piero-Trezuguet or going back even further, the likes of Rush-Dalglish or even further back Puskas-Di Stefano. And of course, more recently, Rooney-Van Persie. These are some of the great strike partnerships in the history of football. These Players fed off each other to strike terror in the hearts of opposition defenders. These Players who more than anything else, put the ball in the net again and again, time after time. The challenge is simple enough, but can you beat it?

Objective

The objective of this challenge is to have two strikers score a combined total of 1200 goals. As an additional challenge one may attempt to also rack up a combined 600 assists between the pair.

RULES

- The two strikers must both be playing as strikers at all times (Both strikers A and B must be playing in a forward role ~ no advanced playmakers! ~ Trequartistas are fine)
- You must use a tactic with two strikers at all times. That means no formations with one up top!
- Both Real Players and Regens are allowed
- No Unlockables/Cheats can be used
- No use of changes.txt
- No reloading to avoid injuries
- International Goals count, but only those a player scores in game. Also both strikers must be of the same nationality for it to count.
- Screenshots are required as evidence

Leaderboards

- Real Players

Kevin Mayi & M'Baye Niang - 2291 Goals, 453 Assists- Ashez

Paulo Dybala & Alex Schalk - 1218 Goals, 370 Assists - MerlionMaple

Paco Alcacer & Alvaro Morata - 1211 Goals, 267 Assists - Goonie

- Regens

The hardest rules i think

- The goals only count when both strikers are on the field at the same time (Goals don't count if for say, striker A is playing but striker B is on the bench)

Nice idea anyway :)

I'm not Ashez but I don't like these 2 rules

- The goals only count when both strikers are on the field at the same time (Goals don't count if for say, striker A is playing but striker B is on the bench)

- In every season both strikers must score at least 20 goals and pick up at least 10 assists. If not the challenge is over. (For example, If striker A only scores 19 goals in one of the seasons, the challenge is over)

The ones Scott picked out are the main ones, it would be alot better if you just said you must have a formation with two up top.

Your not taking form, injuries and other problems into account imo and making the challenge overly hard for no reason since it doesn't add anything.

You're right, I totally forgot to take into account injuries....I'll remove both those rules and like you suggested replace it with one that says you have to use a tactic with two up top at all time instead

Alright...done!

Van Persie doesn't play with Rooney usually...

Rooney is also the secondary striker when Hernandez plays and if anyone pairs with RVP it's 50/50 between Rooney & Hernandez...

Also, you should probably allow AMC Inside Forwards/APMs as otherwise you won't be able to do much except a DLF/Pcr or DLF/TM as Treqs require a bit of space to work in

Cheers MM96, if everything goes well i'll post it once my two current careers have finished.

Haha two of my fav FMH players :D

This is the challenge I want to complete the most. I just refuse to use a formation which isn't mine which is seeing me fail  :lol:

Having said that my Bayern save with Benzia and Niang is going quite well! Kross looks like a possible Lampard challenge candidate too.73 scored between the two with 6 games to go and Kroos has 12 atm. Kross will fail due to needing penalties for the strikers I think.

Having said that my Bayern save with Benzia and Niang is going quite well! Kross looks like a possible Lampard challenge candidate too.73 scored between the two with 6 games to go and Kroos has 12 atm. Kross will fail due to needing penalties for the strikers I think.

Going good so far :) Niang and Benzia are young enough that you'd only need around 80 goals a season for 15 seasons...

Thanks. Yeah both start at 17 so if I fail this time I should give up with FM haha. 79 scored this season but for their age that is very good so i'm happy with it :) I didn't lose a game all season either! First time i've done that in all competitions.I did draw 12 games though lol.