Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Getting Wales to the top!

wales.gif

Getting Wales too top!

Hello all and welcome too my latest football manager handheld journey. In this career I will be attempting something very difficult, and very unique. I will be aiming too get 5 different clubs into the English Premier League at the same time. But they won't just be any clubs, they will be the Welsh Clubs who play in the English Pyramid! The clubs are;

Swansea City - Premier League

Cardiff City - Championship

Newport County - Blue Square Premier

Wrexham - Blue Square Premier

Colwyn Bay - Blue Square North

O7TexiA.png

My journey will begin in the small town of Old Colwyn. I decided too start here because they were in the lowest playable league and it should be the most challenging. Also, I can't risk them falling out of the playable leagues! So I'll aim too get Colwyn Bay too play in the premier league before I worry about any other teams. Wish me luck!

Season 1 Review

Transfers;

f9sPfeQ.png

Blue Square Bet North;

OKtfCDU.png

FA Cup;

tj9mifA.png

FA Trophy;

vr68WxC.png

Manager Profile;

843nID8.png

So there we have my first season at the Helm of Colwyn Bay. I easily won the Blue Square north and had a wonderful FA cup run by beating a BSP team and 2 league 2 teams!! It was disappointing too lose to Luton in the FA Trophy, but I wasn't worried about the cups.

Thanks for reading lads.

Clubs I can manage season 1

BadgeSwansea_City.png

Premier League - 13th

FA Cup - 3rd round

Capital One Cup - 2nd round

BadgeCardiff_City.png

Championship - 4th (playoff semis)

FA Cup - 4th Round

Captital One Cup - 1st round

_47993495_newport-county-badge.jpg

Blue square Premier -14th

FA Cup - qualifying round 4

FA Trophy 1st round

BadgeWrexham.png

Blue Square Premier - 2nd (playoff runners up)

FA Cup - 2nd round

FA Trophy - 2nd round

wales.gif

Getting Wales too top!

BadgeColwyn_Bay.png

Season 2, in the BSP has been complete. Lets find out if little Colwyn Bay will be joining the big boys in the English football league!

Season 2 Review

Transfers;

OmrQb3Z.png

oBnYrEl.png

qi07jgi.png

(Paul Owen is Giggs regen!!!!)

Blue Square Premier;

XBcVejh.png

FA Cup;

3MjDnZI.png

FA Trophy;

HpY3xu6.png

Manager Profile;

plufanj.png

So there we have my second season at the Helm of Colwyn Bay. I easily won the Blue Square premier and had a wonderful FA cup run by beating a Championship team and 2 league 1 teams!! It was great winning the FA Trophy! Also, I've completed part 1 of Ashez's Welsh Cup challenge since I've now won 3 trophies with Colwyn!

Thanks for reading lads.

BREAKING NEWS!

Colwyn Bay have announced a special partnership and new kits too celebrate their entry into the football league. Due too the fact the manager made it possible, he was asked who he'd like the sponsor too be. Since the chosen sponsor would make money from it, he decided too chose a company very close too his heart. He chose the world famous, billionaire company fmhvibe!

Owner Declan Barry was ecstatic about the news and was delighted too accept the partnership with Colwyn Bay and was quoted by saying "this club is going somewhere, and I want to be a part of that." Later he went on too give us his thoughts on manager, "he used to be Anfieldsquirrel on my site and was probably the best member on the site (:D) he pops in from time too time and checks us, he's a great loss to FMH at all levels! But it's great too see him doing so well and helping us out!"

The manager gave Declan a big hug as he met him and appeared to say something very heart warming which we weren't able to catch.

The kits will be revealed when we get them;

rsYFnOl.png

v9bb9GA.png

I hadn't even Planner to do this :P just got bored earlier and was looking through my photos and remembered I had these! So decided to right a (probably very bad) update :£