Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 choosing national teams

rinclais

Hey guys, just got the Republic of Ireland job and when I go to select my squad it already has 26 players. Then I confirm and I get a message saying the media is surprised so and so wasn't selected. How do I select different players? Thanks

Go into the squad and deselect them by pressing one of the icons on the offer contract etc screen, then using player search put nation on then call them up in the same way as uncalling them.

I am managing spain and the media says they are suprised that Xabi Alonso is not in the squad. When i viewed his profile it does not have th call up option it only has the comparison option.

I am managing spain and the media says they are suprised that Xabi Alonso is not in the squad. When i viewed his profile it does not have th call up option it only has the comparison option.

That's because either

A) your squad is full (26 normally, 23 for tournaments)

B) You have already confirmed the squad for upcoming fixtures and hence can't call up any more players

You have to be careful of B) as the friendly leading up to tourneys can catch you off guard, as a result, I couldn't use Xavi or Fabregas in World Cup as both had been injured for friendly (so I swapped them out) but were ready for World Cup yet couldn't be selected :P

B) is annoying because in previous games I'd accept a job, think that I couldn't call up players due to a glitch and quit the national team. I widened up though