Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Release] FMH 2013 Save Editor 1.3.0

jaymarvels

Well...what can I say! It's release time.

The save editor has gone through the beta cycle, and while its not "the finished article" its appropriate to release it out now.

What is this?
It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

2hyl55c.jpg

Important Information/Issues

Its important you read this section to stop people posting errors/bugs which are known.

- .NET 4.0 (Full) is required. This also means the minimum specification for .NET 4.0 Full is needed.

- This only works on saves initially created by the latest version of the game (4.2). Save initally created before will not work. Going   forward this will not be an issue as the SE will be kept to working with the latest version of the game and the historical ones will  always be there.

- Players Wages - While you can edit this currently doesn't make any changes in game. This is known and is currently being looked at.

- Players attributes. As it stands there is a hidden attribute mask which gives the 0-20 we see in game. In the save this isn't the case. There is a specific calculation which works this out. I haven't been able to solve the "algorithm" and have had many discussions with Dec whether to leave editing of attributes in or not. In the end we're keeping them in on the basis of this disclaimer - changing attributes in the SE will change the numbers in game, we just don't know by how much. You will see some really weird numbers, but on tests changing these to realistic numbers (0-20) has enabled the game to make adjustments. Please see this as a warning.

Enhancements:
- Load pop up provides more details rather than just your name.
- Auto creates a back up of your save in the same location as the original with a .backup extension.
- Player list re-vamped to give extra details (Age, Position, Wage, Value etc).
- Player PictureID added
- Player Second Nation added - Editable
- Player Positions added - Editabe
- Player Pitch Position Colour
- Player Favorite Club added - Editable
- Player Move Club slot warning - Each time you move a player into a team it will tell you how many spaces are left in that team.
- Manager Second Nationality - Editable
- Manager Favorite Club - Editable
- Clubs - Stadium Capacity - Editable
- Clubs - Expansion Capacity - Editable
- .NET Framework checker - There's a typo in this!! Required is miss-spelled!

- 4 Built in themes.

- Load custom themes. (Theme builder included - .xml only).

- Application will remember last (built in) theme used when reloading it.
- Revamped GUI.
- Full player scouting.

- Ability to load up Short-lists. Export your short-lists and load them up to see if they are "worth it" - read only

FAQ:
Where do I put this?
This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH Android/iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?
Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor, though v1.3.0 auto creates a back up of your save.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?
Just post it here. Be clear and concise, stating exactly what happened and how to replicate it. Posting "it doesn't work" will be ignored as it doesn't provide anything constrictive to fix.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?
I'm thinking about it, it comes down to interest - show me enough mac users (create a poll etc) wanting this and I will look harder..

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?
No chance at present, sorry. I haven't seen what the save games look like.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Marvels

This post has been promoted to an article

Great work :). I'll look into it soon :).

As for the PSP saves you could download one of the site, doubt there is any for 2013 but i doubt the save type/file has changed. If you are interested in a PSP project though and want a 2013 save let me know the details of what is needed (leagues loaded, if year maters etc) and i'll get it to you :).

Anyway once again fantastic work :)

Will need to give this a bash later on!

Well done guys!!

Whoever came up with that colour scheme is a genius!

Will need to give this a bash later on!

Well done guys!!

Whoever came up with that colour scheme is a genius!

I wonder who came up with it ;) .. its not the default mind you.

It looks great mate will probably get to try it out tomorrow! Looking forward to it.

So I tried it out on an unemployed game, and all I did was make this epic North Korean wonderkid - and when I loaded the game, I was manager of Honduras, I'm not really complaining, since it'' be quite fun managing them, but I'm guessing this is a bug.

Yep :)

Although since I loaded Germany they don't have any players :/

Is there any way of changing the resolution of the program or is it fixed at a dimension?

So I tried it out on an unemployed game, and all I did was make this epic North Korean wonderkid - and when I loaded the game, I was manager of Honduras, I'm not really complaining, since it'' be quite fun managing them, but I'm guessing this is a bug.

Can you provide more information please..

As a reminder..in my initial post it states:

"Be clear and concise, stating exactly what happened and how to replicate it. Posting "it doesn't work" ...doesn't provide anything constrictive to fix."

Is there any way of changing the resolution of the program or is it fixed at a dimension?

sorry jake, at the moment its a fixed size (1005, 676).

As I look to migrate it to a new GUI structure this may change.

tested using a save from before the 4.2 update, it works fine

Good to know! Wasn't the case in beta

Ok thanks, Mines 1024,600 its just the bar at the top (Forgot what its called) That's what's obstructing it.

Sorry  :unsure:

I've just found out that I don't play the matches, but I can choose the tactic used and pick players, if I resign from the job I just stay as manager. All I did was start up an unemployed save it Germany and edit Yun Ju-Tae.

Here's a link to the save.

When I tried starting with a club it's worked perfectly though :D

Just mentioning that some attributes are above 20. I dont know if it should be like that, so I'm just pointing it out. But nevertheless, I've been looking forward to this. I can also confirm saves made before 4.2 are compatible :D 

Oh, sorry.

My sister thought I was hacking the Pentagon or something, so just to show her, I made Clarence Seedorf (aged 39) to a 15 year old :lol:

Tried opening 3 old save games with it and it wouldn't load my save, created 3 new games and it still won't load my saves, I have .net v4 installed as well :( it pops up with my name and team managing but nothing after that

I searched for players with the nation "Wales" and had results including Italian, Brazilian, and Belgian players

Only issue ive found so far is Cian Bolger of Bolton changing nationality, he's the only one tough, weird.

Great work guys!

Edit: have managed to make him English, but when i try to set back to Irish, as it should be he ends up from the footballing giant that is Tuvalu.

I can live with this if it means I can edit games though!

Then I click on the club and this message comes up http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/29/91/2991f12199329f220bc1f337b13aeab6.png

Can't continue just quit.

Your save - initially created pre 4.2?

I searched for players with the nation "Wales" and had results including Italian, Brazilian, and Belgian players

save game file please. this just doesn't happen for me.

Tried opening 3 old save games with it and it wouldn't load my save, created 3 new games and it still won't load my saves, I have .net v4 installed as well :( it pops up with my name and team managing but nothing after that

Is your app up to date?