Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 AlexP's 4-2-3-1 Version 1&2

AlexP

Just checked and there are only 3 differences to Rafas and my Version 3. I should of prob checked before modifying my tactic so I've decided to cancel V.3 and properly test my solid Version 2.

Do you think this would work for a team like Leeds United. I cant get any good wingers and are the current wingers good enough. Whats the minimum attribute you recommend

Do you think this would work for a team like Leeds United. I cant get any good wingers and are the current wingers good enough. Whats the minimum attribute you recommend

What version you planning on using? I've just looked at the Leeds team, you may need to make a couple of signings. In the Championship probably 12+ for key attributes.

Im using Version 1 for my Ganada career and won the league title in 1st season. My target was to stay clear of relegation.

Please note I now use direct passing as it is more effective. Everything else is the same.

LbMz8mZ.png

OP Updated

Hi mate, so with this new Granada test - have you reverted back to using 2 CMs in midfield and wingers?

Yes mate I have reverted back to using Version 1 with 2cms and wingers. The only change to the original is direct passing. If you need to check player roles or team instructions, see the OP I've updated with Granada screenshots.