Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Potential Wonderkids for Football Manager Handheld 2014

220px-Aktion_-Klebt_Euch_nicht_zu%21-_K%

Christian Clemens

Nation : Germany

Club :  Koln (Signed for Shalke now though)

Positon : AM RL

Value :  7m-12m

Not sure if he is well known but I did a search and there is no thread on him so I thought i'd post him. I've only started playing FMH this year so he might be really well known lol.

Castilla_-_Huesca.jpg

Jese Rodriguez

Spain

Real Madrid (spain)

Attacking Midfielder

£6 - £10 million

The Castilla youngster play very well in his last season , Real Madrid should be proud having him in their club.

As my thread has been closed here is the work I did on it :)

Wonderkids

oNaYMX1.png

59X6OGL.png

Juan Quintero

4hpY8y9.png

NOB - Colombia

Age - 19

Juan is a tricky midfielder who has been said to play a lot like Messi. He's a quick player who can dribble to a very high standard. His free-kicks were well known during his time with his ability. If you need a young playmaker who turns into a top player this guys your man.

P/A 7star.png

Carlton Morris - Forward

Uxosp7s.jpg

NOB - England

Age - 18

If you want a strong target man who will hold up the ball for your team this is your man. I would say that he is a mixture between Drogba and Ibrahimovic. A player who is tall and strong with a fierce shot to call his own.

P/A 7star.png

Domenico Berardi

OIYCLaZ.png

NOB - Italy

Age - 19

If you want an all out poacher to complete the 1000 goal challenge this is your man. You will be able to get him very cheap . He's a quick nippy forward who will always score goals.

P/A 8star.png

Jeremie Boga

CTxvqox.png

NOB - France

Age - 16

This quick atacking minded player is your ideal player playing behind your main man. He likes to run at people using his fierce pace as an advantage. He's very strong considering his build and also has an eye for goal.

P/A 7star.png

Hachim Mastour

pkT0MbK.png

NOB - Italy / Morocco

Age - 15

Wow just wow. This player is so good that its hard to believe that he is just 15. He's a player that has been linked to so many players some including Zidane and Messi. He's a bit like Boga but on a much higher scale in ablity. He's a man to watch and if everything goes according to plan he's the Messi in 10 years time.

P/A 10star.png

Joe Van Der Sar

Lwy4fJZ.png

NOB - Holland

Age - 15

A player much like his father as the title suggests. He's a great shot stopper and very agile. He will hopefully turn out be as good as his dad and his one to watch.

P/A 7star.png

Daniel Carr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289905/Chelsea-rival-Liverpool-Dulwich-Hamlet-starlet-Daniel-Carr.html

qCPO4BM.png

NOB - England

Age - 19

A strong player who is a lot like Lukaku. Was playing down with Dulwich Hamlet at the start of the 12/13 season but Huddersfield bought him up ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea for a cool price of 500K. He's a great finisher as you can see in the video. At the age of 19 he ripped the lower league apart.

P/A 6star.png

------------------------------------------

So this is part 1 of my guide to next years Wonderkids if they are in game. Please do stay tuned to get a head start when next years game comes around. :)

FMH King

Have some suggestions, not doing pictures:

Name: Zakaria Bakkali

Club: PSV Eindhoven

Position: Right Wing

Nationality: Belgium

Youngest hat trick scorer ever in the Eredivisie; 'nuff said.

Name: Bruma

Club: Galatasaray

Position: Right/Left Wing

Nationality: Portugal

12 goals in 33 matches for Portugal u19, followed by 6 goals in 6 matches for Portugal u20. Skillfull and quick.

Name: Samed Yesil

Club: Liverpool

Position: Striker

Nationality: Germany

Sensational goal scoring records for Germany u17 and u19.

Name: Lazar Markovic

Club: Benfica

Position: Striker

Nationality: Serbia

2 goals in 2 matches after moving to Benfica suggests that he may live up to the hype.

250042875.jpg

Name: Marko Pavlovski

Age:19

Nationality: Serbian

Club: FCP (loan from OFK Beograd)

Position: AMC

Price: £2.0M-£6M

This guy turn out to be a beast i play with FCP and he is one of my best players, he plays as inside foward and adv playmaker

Stats in 2015:

crossing-17         agresion-9               pace-17

dribbling-19         creativity-16             stamina-14

heading-11          decisions-15            strength-11

passing-18          leadership-15

shooting-16         movement-19

tackling-9            positioning-13

technique-17       teamwork-14

in thee season of 14/15 he did 36 games scored 9 goals and did 14 assists, since i bought him (in january of the season of 13/14) he has caped 10 times and scored 4 goals

Play one or two years in career and then go to Atl. Rafaela or Banfield in Argentina and they always have amazing players who costs like 50K and then after a while they are valued at 20 M

Play one or two years in career and then go to Atl. Rafaela or Banfield in Argentina and they always have amazing players who costs like 50K and then after a while they are valued at 20 M

i was just going to say this..spooky..when you have hardly any wage and transfter money it has to be done ;)

i read threw everybodys suggestions and some are brilliant for the first 3-4 season and then they go downhill i reccomend some talent who realy do rise to their potential 

bakkali from psv is a great start 

barbosa from brazil is a great 2nd season star 

paredes and correa from argentina mostly end up at barca or madrid so i would sign these almost immediatly 

adam campbell from newcastle i have found to be class

kurt zouma 

wesley siad 

jese rodriguez 

i can probably name at least 50 potential superstars give me a shout with your suggestions :-)