Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Challenge Cup 6

Didn't you have to scramble to get to 16 last time? :P

AS, if we have a large number of participants this time 'round (25ish) could we maybe narrow it down to 16 and then do knockout from there instead of 8? Again, just thought I'd put it out there IF we get a round 25 players...

I've been PM'd an idea which would mean 18 members would qualify for the next round, how does that sound? Also, the later rounds would be completely different to they've ever been before.

5 please.

5 was taken, so I gave you the next number.

Graveluth - you're 9.

There's one spot available lads, but I will add extra spots in to whoever wants it, because it'll be one challenge for everyone and top 8 go through again.

It was taken?!? I could have sworn it was free.

It might have not been updated in the OP but was requested in the comments ;)

I've been PM'd an idea which would mean 18 members would qualify for the next round, how does that sound? Also, the later rounds would be completely different to they've ever been

before.

What is this idea?

I'm currently thinking about it and seeing how to get It to work, then I'll reveal it :).

It might have not been updated in the OP but was requested in the comments ;)

Ah yeah fair enough.

Thats a lot of people for me to beat :P

Lol I didn't get past the first round last time I did it but that was my first time so this is only my second time.

I have a lot more experience on FMH now so I should hopefully do better.

Maybe AS should think about a system where there are more than 8 going through the first round? :P

Or some kind of play-off system where the first 8 qualify automatically and 2 more through amount of goals or something

How about dividing the number of players into 2. And make a league for those 2 leagues. Afterwards the top 6 from each group will qualify for the next round

Maybe AS should think about a system where there are more than 8 going through the first round? :P

Or some kind of play-off system where the first 8 qualify automatically and 2 more through amount of goals or something

Lol I have no idea how this system works so I might not be much help.

I'll only join if you have 3 more people sign up. So basically if you have 24 people and need a 25th, I will sign up.

But I'm very busy atm with projects. That is why I am hesitant to sign up at the moment. But would make time if you are short one person.

18 is a lot, unless you plan on doing it -21 qualification  style where you plan on doing a second group round?

Maybe a smaller amount past the first round would be a good idea, otherwise the whole thing could drag on for ages...

Btw, AS, can you link the previous Challenge Cups? (I'd imagine you're not still stuck at work are you?!!!!!)

Thats a lot of people for me to beat :P

I was waiting for you to sign up :P

I wasn't going too, rarely play FMH anymore.